New Product: Aderall

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am now making (in about 10 minutes) a change to all MA Labs products...and the discount code. I am going to reduce the discount code to 15% (it was 20%), while also dropping the price of all products to even out the difference. I need to do this because having a 20% discount code on all products make it impossible for me to properly price the lower price products. Having 20% discount code has made it so that I haven't been able to make certain lower-priced products...because once the 20% discount comes off it eats up all my profits. In turn, I would be forced to list the retail price higher than I want to....to make up for the post-discount loss. Even with some of the lower priced products I sell right now...such as Veda-Gest...is almost not worth selling once the discount code comes off. I make only a few bucks on it. No...and I mean NO other company would accept that, but I always try to make the best products I can within their respective price ranges...and this results in me having lower profit margins than everyone else. That is the REAL essence of the problem--I make my profit margins too low.

So, by lowering the price of all products to compensate for the small reduction in the discount code, it will give me more freedom to make lower priced products, while still retail-pricing them accordingly.
Sounds good to me. I think I've used 4 of your products liked them all I have no doubt it'll be great. Vicane was phenomenal.
I decided on a price of $65.99. It is available now. I will be putting up announcements now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You quit kratom?
Not yet. I want and need to though...

I have been tapering off, but not very successfully lately. I am quite confident that this product will be able to make that process more successful from a mental standpoint. Kratom has its perks, but I am more than ready to be done with it..

I will definitely be offering feedback on this product, and I can only hope that it lives up to my expectations. I don’t expect it to be like Vicaine or Kratom, but I do anticipate that it will offer it’s own degree of mental/mood enhancement ;)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Oh really? Do you know what my profit margin is on this product? I can tell you this. It is NOWHERE NEAR the 300%-400% industry average that other products sell for...and people GLADY spend their money on them every single day! Do you have any clue how many $5-$10 products sell for $30-$60? TONS! I don't hear anyone complaining about those...because they have no clue that they are buying a $7 product (or less, in many cases). My profit margin is a fraction of the industry average. A fraction. If anything, my product it is severely UNDER-PRICED according to the industry standard, especially once the discount is applied. Selling it for $50 (like you suggest) along with a discount code, would make it unsalable from profit standpoint. I alway find it funny when people outside the industry think they know what products should sell for. 99% of the time they are completely wrong.

Oh, and the product does much more than just provide energy and wakefullmess, which is why I have several nootropics added to it, all of which gave been proven to increase things such as focus, concentration, verbal fluency, memory recall and storage, etc., etc., etc.

Personally, I don't even like the script drug Adderall. Anytime I've used it, I was NEVER impressed. I barely feel any euphoria from it...if any. I mostly just get focused....not to mention I lose a ****-TON of muscle very quickly if I use it regularly (the last time I lost 8 lbs. in 1 week, despite eating normally AND being on-cycle...and it wasn't fat I lost either. It was almost entirely muscle). I consider the script drug Adderall a SHITTY rec. drug in comparison to MOST of the other rec. drugs out there. Adderall has to be about the shittiest stim available (in comparison to rec. drug stims).

There is a reason no one else sells a product like this...because they would find the profit margins unacceptable, especially post-discount. Even without the discount, the profit margin is still WAY lower than average.

Of all the testers I've had test the product (about 6-7), ALL have loved it.
Definitely which is why I refuse to purchase from those companies.they make a cheap $5 products and charge $50 because they put a fancy label but same ingredients as 50 other products. I didn't meant to offend at all. I like most of your products I should've looked more into the ingredients. Ive purchased majority of the ingredients separately but never taken them together like your formula. that was years ago, I don't feel like Im out the industry, but obviously prices on ingredient could have changed since then, justifying your price point. I know you're an honest guy.

to be honest I used to enjoy adderall back in college over 10 years ago, where I would feel euphoria/ could read my textbooks and understand everything, felt like I could do anything. but nowadays idk if something changed from when I was in college to what is being sold now,I feel none of that. Adderall is just not the same or maybe my tolerance grew and never lowered. I never take it anymore.even when I take long breaks and come across someone with one and I test it, still nothing like 10 years ago.

Just from what you said brotha Ill give your product a shot. I trust you. I was just trying to say I don't think you'd feel the euphoria of the adderall that was in circulation over 5-10 years ago. but hey wouldn't know until I try. No hard feeling brotha ill definitely give it a shot before criticizing just as Ive purchased majority of your products except the mapump and somatozine.

like Ive said before, I only trust a few companies, evomuse, antaeus labs, and yours. I like you mike, wasn't my intent to make it seem like I was bashing your product.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely which is why I refuse to purchase from those companies.they make a cheap $5 products and charge $50 because they put a fancy label but same ingredients as 50 other products. I didn't meant to offend at all. I like most of your products I should've looked more into the ingredients. Ive purchased majority of the ingredients separately but never taken them together like your formula. that was years ago, I don't feel like Im out the industry, but obviously prices on ingredient could have changed since then, justifying your price point. I know you're an honest guy.

to be honest I used to enjoy adderall back in college over 10 years ago, where I would feel euphoria/ could read my textbooks and understand everything, felt like I could do anything. but nowadays idk if something changed from when I was in college to what is being sold now,I feel none of that. Adderall is just not the same or maybe my tolerance grew and never lowered. I never take it anymore.even when I take long breaks and come across someone with one and I test it, still nothing like 10 years ago.

Just from what you said brotha Ill give your product a shot. I trust you. I was just trying to say I don't think you'd feel the euphoria of the adderall that was in circulation over 5-10 years ago. but hey wouldn't know until I try. No hard feeling brotha ill definitely give it a shot before criticizing just as Ive purchased majority of your products except the mapump and somatozine.

like Ive said before, I only trust a few companies, evomuse, antaeus labs, and yours. I like you mike, wasn't my intent to make it seem like I was bashing your product.
It's cool, brother. I just wanted to explain why the product is $56 post-discount.

Furthermore, like you said, this products is NOT Adderall because it is NOT an amphetamine. Adderall is a pure amphetamine salt, so it's effects are going to be different than a product comprised of non-amphetamine based CNS stims, eugeroics and noots.

However, it does mimic many of the effects of adderall, such as increased energy (without the rapid heart beat and BP increases common to so many amphetamines), improved focus and cognitive abilities, increased wakefullness and alterness, and enhanced mood, etc.

Amphetamines are a unique class of drugs because they can provide drastically different effects from compound to compound. There are many different amphetamines out there...and some of them bring no euphoria at all, but rather, just increase attention and focus. Others are euphoric mindblowers (methylated amphetamine; "Meth"), for example. For me, Adderall was never a great mood booster, but it did make me awake and focused with tunnel-like vision.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
It's cool, brother. I just wanted to explain why the product is $56 post-discount.

Furthermore, like you said, this products is NOT Adderall because it is NOT an amphetamine. Adderall is a pure amphetamine salt, so it's effects are going to be different than a product comprised of non-amphetamine based CNS stims, eugeroics and noots.

However, it does mimic many of the effects of adderall, such as increased energy (without the rapid heart beat and BP increases common to so many amphetamines), improved focus and cognitive abilities, increased wakefullness and alterness, and enhanced mood, etc.

Amphetamines are a unique class of drugs because they can provide drastically different effects from compound to compound. There are many different amphetamines out there...and some of them bring no euphoria at all, but rather, just increase attention and focus. Others are euphoric mindblowers (methylated amphetamine; "Meth"), for example. For me, Adderall was never a great mood booster, but it did make me awake and focused with tunnel-like vision.
I feel like your receptors and mine are very similar. Adderall now will give me anxiety after waking me up and focusing, but no mood boost anymore or euphoria. Even after extended periods of time without using. I hated the rapid heart beat from amphetamines.

I definitely love that you didn't go with cheap old caffeine like most companies these day. I can see Dicaffeine Malate, theacrine and Dynamite having great energy synergy without the crash. Along with the jitters anxiety that regular caffeine gives me.

reading your write up again I didn't know what adrafinil would give you an euphoric feeling mixed with the stimulant complex. very interesting. Cant wait to read a more in depth write up!

matteoF1

Awards
Someone have buy that on europe? Seems they dont have international shipping.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My log is up as well... Gonna update it after the holidays but here's the link