GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay i used to respect this co but i dont understand as to why take rip factor & -epi and sleep where studies have shown over and over that they play a huge role in working out

has it come to just putting out products out in the world and not think about other factors

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess the question is, can those ingredients still work if not taken pre-workout? I would assume the answer is still yes. And if thats the case, theres nothing wrong with it. I will note they are underdosed at those ranges

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't comment on this specific product, but I will say Outlift Amped is GREAT! Probably my favorite pre currently

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess the question is, can those ingredients still work if not taken pre-workout? I would assume the answer is still yes. And if thats the case, theres nothing wrong with it. I will note they are underdosed at those ranges
very true i forgot to put that part in there but yea thats what i meant at that dosages and just going to bed with it

who knows maybe theres are new studies out there ( doubt it )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't comment on this specific product, but I will say Outlift Amped is GREAT! Probably my favorite pre currently
most def they got some goodies .. i havent tried the amped version but the original i liked very much .. and their EAA hydration looks solid too .. i just dont get the whole anabol series

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likely need to be double dosed, would end up expensive though, but honestly, It looks like a good product I'd try.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
most def they got some goodies .. i havent tried the amped version but the original i liked very much .. and their EAA hydration looks solid too .. i just dont get the whole anabol series
Their blood orange flavor of EAA Hydration is great. Haven't personally tried the original Outlift, but may do that one day if i get my stim tolerance down to a point where i don't need the extra ingredients for that push haha

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The strawberry watermelon flavor of EAA hydration is awesome, I use it as part of my pre/intra, but I actually like it so much that I drink 1 serving on my rest days; just cause.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nutrex is a legit company in terms of quality and they do make some good products.

They are a large company and a number of factors likely play into the development of their products. Examples include looking at popular or emerging categories and then at what price point they feel like a product needs to sell at within that category.

So I do think that as a company, they did think out many factors that played into the formulation of this product.

In this case, I would guess they looked at the sleep category which has some gh and anabolic options in a powder form and wanted to present a capsulated option for a product in that category. From that point, they would likely decide what price point they felt like the product needed to sell at and then they likely have a cost to margin ratio that they use that would determine what their maximum cost to make it could be and then they would have selected ingredients accordingly.

I'm not speaking for them - I'm just giving my best guess at the thought process involved.

In a perfect scenario, the dosages of the ingredients would be dosed higher but doing so likely wouldn't have allowed them to meet their profit margins and selling price they wanted to.

This is part of the pro's and con's of bigger companies like Nutrex.
- Pro - the product is 99% likely to have exactly in it what the bottle says and have all proper testing, GMP compliant, etc.
- Con's - its not as creative and innovate as some would like and may have dosages lower than some would like to see.

But an important factor here is transparency and honesty in that at least they're being honest about their dosages and I feel confident they can be trusted on their quality. Whereas with many companies on the market now days, they can say whatever they want on their labels but if they're capping their products themselves or having them made in places or by people that aren't FDA registered and GMP compliant, then they can say whatever they want but that doesn't really mean the stuff they claim is really in there.

Epicatechin - no, I don't think 200 mg. is enough per day for the best results. But there are a lot of other companies out there too that only use 300 mg. or less per day in their products. So, I wouldn't consider this an effective Epicatechin supplement but to their credit, I don't see them marketing it as being. On the other hand, if someone were already taking Epi-Plex at 600 mg. per day, wouldn't necessarily be a bad addition to it at all. (Not suggesting that anyone stack them; I'm just saying my thought process with the dosing).

RipFactor - the patent holder recommends a dosage of either 325 mg. or 650 mg. per day based off studies. So they are within the range suggested by the patent holder company but not at the maximum/ideal dosage. But most other brands that I've seen using this also are at 325 mg. per day.

I hope all of that makes sense.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Outlift actually has a pretty good profile to be honest.