Hi anabolic community, I’m a 47yr old fitness enthusiast who is here to enjoy the fellowship of likeminded people and see what I can learn from the community. Looking forward to learning as much as possible about anabolics and fitness in general!
Hi anabolic community, I’m a 47yr old fitness enthusiast who is here to enjoy the fellowship of likeminded people and see what I can learn from the community. Looking forward to learning as much as possible about anabolics and fitness in general!
I've noticed quite a few introduction threads popping up recently and thought it would be a good idea to get one thread up for new members to come in and introduce themselves.
So... if you're a new member and or newish, hell, if you're a veteran here introduce yourself! This should serve as a get-to-know the Anabolic Minds Family thread!
We all remember what it was like to first start posting on the forum or to lurk for a while before dipping your toe in, hoping to not get flamed, haha!
We here at Anabolic Minds, want EVERYONE to feel welcome! Just starting out, vets...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.