New guy question, more compounds than brains.

Lmao123

Awards
Hey guys, so basically I’ve found myself in a predicament where I have a lot of gear and maybe half of the know-how to apply them if I’m lucky if the stars are alligned.

im 25 years old, been lifting for 9 years and have got to a point I where I want to use. I’ll go ahead and list everything I have below. Everything is legitimate and some even pharmaceutical quality. With those things considered, how would use these compounds?

I’d greatly appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.

Some things to consider, I like a lean and mean body. I want to shred fat and get a lot of abominable definition. I also would like to do an 8 week cycle which I know people will recommend a longer test cycle, but I have 8 weeks to work with.

I have
HCG
Clomid
Nolvadex
Arimidex (1mgx100qty)
Anavar-Lite Beligas (10mgx200qty)
Pharmaqo Anavar (50mgx60qty)
Dragon Pharma Turinabol (25mgx100qty)
Winstrol (20mgx100)
Beligas NPP 100mg/ml (10ml)
Beligas Test E 300mg/ml (10ml)
Beligas Deca Durabolin (10ml)
Provirion (10mgx100)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t even know where to begin with using steroids or what questions you want to ask, and you don’t have time to learn about them or time to even run a cycle without rushing, you aren’t in a safe position to use steroids yet.

Good God man, this is your health. Take the time to understand what you’re doing & potential ramifications.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if some are pharma grade, don't you have a trt clinic consultant who has a recommendation? my trt clinic has a consultant that would require my blood work and you can request to talk to the doctor

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if some are pharma grade, don't you have a trt clinic consultant who has a recommendation? my trt clinic has a consultant that would require my blood work and you can request to talk to the doctor
My guess he’s from Europe and it’s easy access to good gear from there, but those brands he listed is not truly pharma gear, good gear but I doubt you find them in a pharmacy.

Lmao123

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. The Pharma gear I was referring to was a 25mg pack of 2.5mg Var (very little, I know) and prescription Nolvadex. The rest is just good sourced gear. I understand it’s my health I’m playing with but that’s why I’m asking and hopefully, did a good job at purchasing gear that isn’t so harsh. I’m not looking to inject tren and 700mg test a week, you know? Just a little advice with the specifics I have.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get it but we won’t put together a cycle for you, I’m sure someone would if you pay them, but if you did your own research and put together your own cycle we would be happy to guide you to make it better. But yeah, do your own research.

Lmao123

Awards
I get it but we won’t put together a cycle for you, I’m sure someone would if you pay them, but if you did your own research and put together your own cycle we would be happy to guide you to make it better. But yeah, do your own research.
My apologies, I thought that was what this forum was for. Thank you anyway, happy holidays.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My apologies, I thought that was what this forum was for. Thank you anyway, happy holidays.
well if you insist... I recommend the broccovore + tren cycle. you can only eat brocolli and pin tren. no nut is allowed but gay is cheating

Lmao123

Awards
Oh, this is the type of place you seek information from which could be best found asking a toddler, or at least you’d get the same result. I understand all of you are big tough guys now, can’t possibly take someone seriously. This research you mention? Yeah, well this website is full of literal thousands of topics that are conflicting in material. Researching here doesn’t do me much good. Thankfully I’m a third year medical student and I have a good amount of understanding of the body in general but not these specific compounds. Like I said, I apologize for asking a question. Maybe that will make you think you for your win tonight, pal.

Lmao123

Awards
Try the men seeking men section of craigslist. Happy holidays.
Sounds like a good idea, maybe I can DM you my address and you could stop by? I’d love to see you in person, well, I suppose even if your mom only gets that luxury I still wanna see it so I have some comedic material for your **** jokes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What?
Just because you bought pharma gear doesn't mean it comes with a Dr. Lol.

You can have a source where every single item they sell is straight from a pharmacy drugs. It's still illegal and has nothing to do with a trt clinic or Dr

Lmao123

Awards
What?
Just because you bought pharma gear doesn't mean it comes with a Dr. Lol.

You can have a source where every single item they sell is straight from a pharmacy drugs. It's still illegal and has nothing to do with a trt clinic or Dr
I agree with everything you said, it’s just more of a testament to its purity/quality am I right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, this is the type of place you seek information from which could be best found asking a toddler, or at least you’d get the same result. I understand all of you are big tough guys now, can’t possibly take someone seriously. This research you mention? Yeah, well this website is full of literal thousands of topics that are conflicting in material. Researching here doesn’t do me much good. Thankfully I’m a third year medical student and I have a good amount of understanding of the body in general but not these specific compounds. Like I said, I apologize for asking a question. Maybe that will make you think you for your win tonight, pal.
Your 25, not 12. Stop crying because someone told you something you didn't wanna hear.

The choice of gear has almost nothing to do with the results. The diet and training dictate the results.

The safest first cycle is testosterone and only testosterone. 300-400mg is more then enough. If bulking After about 8-12 weeks if you haven't put on 8-12lbs and got noticably stronger then your diet and training was the problem. If your cutting and didn't drop a significant amount of bf while maintaining or building a little muscle then your diet and training is a problem.

Don't start stacking stuff out the gate because if you start getting side effects you're not going to know what was causing the problem and your gonna have to play guessing games.

Most of the size gained on cycle is superficial, glycogen and water will make up like 80% of your gains. And a couple lbs will be muscle tissue. So don't freak out if you gain 20 and loose 15 post cycle.

Good luck

Lmao123

Awards
Your 25, not 12. Stop crying because someone told you something you didn't wanna hear.

The choice of gear has almost nothing to do with the results. The diet and training dictate the results.

The safest first cycle is testosterone and only testosterone. 300-400mg is more then enough. If bulking After about 8-12 weeks if you haven't put on 8-12lbs and got noticably stronger then your diet and training was the problem. If your cutting and didn't drop a significant amount of bf while maintaining or building a little muscle then your diet and training is a problem.

Don't start stacking stuff out the gate because if you start getting side effects you're not going to know what was causing the problem and your gonna have to play guessing games.

Most of the size gained on cycle is superficial, glycogen and water will make up like 80% of your gains. And a couple lbs will be muscle tissue. So don't freak out if you gain 20 and loose 15 post cycle.

Good luck
I read the first question of your paragraph and quit. Watch who you are accusing of “crying”.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I read the first question of your paragraph and quit. Watch who you are accusing of “crying”.
Oh no, I better watch who I'm accusing or someone might come beat me up through there keyboard.

If you kept reading you would have saw that I gave you the information you needed, now stop crying like a little bitch

Lmao123

Awards
Oh no, I better watch who I'm accusing or someone might come beat me up through there keyboard.

If you kept reading you would have saw that I gave you the information you needed, now stop crying like a little bitch
I stopped reading once I realized it was garbage, don’t insult someone at first to get a point across whom you’ve never met. It doesn’t bode well for you. Now who’s crying now? Keep ranting pal

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are you gonna be the gyno model for class?

Lmao123

Awards
I would have preferred a thank you for your service or just the respect of paying your taxes and not insulting my profession, but now you’ve made an ass out of yourself. I didn’t carry a keyboard like you pal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I stopped reading once I realized it was garbage, don’t insult someone at first to get a point across whom you’ve never met. It doesn’t bode well for you. Now who’s crying now? Keep ranting pal
Hey you're all set, we just moved your question to the tampon section

Lmao123

Awards
Hey you're all set, we just moved your question to the tampon section
I’ll tell you what, you can put me in any section you want as long as it alone with you for 3 minutes.

Lmao123

Awards
I’m only slightly tolerating this because it’s directed at me and not a fallen teammate, but quite honestly I don’t even regret service you guys in the capacity I did, even considering the fact that you are idiots that will some day look back at this and realized you **** talked a guy that bled for the right reason, not a GI bill, while you were probably in air conditioning. All in all, go **** yourselves and I don’t wish PTSD on even you cunts.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, thanks guys.
I was just hunting the maturity and respect section.
.... Finally found it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m only slightly tolerating this because it’s directed at me and not a fallen teammate, but quite honestly I don’t even regret service you guys in the capacity I did, even considering the fact that you are idiots that will some day look back at this and realized you **** talked a guy that bled for the right reason, not a GI bill, while you were probably in air conditioning. All in all, go **** yourselves and I don’t wish PTSD on even you cunts.
You obviously need a good therapist and taking any hormones at all is a bad for someone with mental issues. You would think a military man would be able to handle some criticism and not cry like a bitch and play tough guy on the interwebs. Most of, if not all of, the ppl I know who served there country to go running around throwing it out there every time someone says something they don't like.

Serving your country is honorable, but crying like a bitch on the internet because you don't like what someone says is not.

Stop crying, get some therapy and don't use hormones because it's just going to make your mental health worse

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Actually Im not here all day. I'm blocking the op and unsubbing from the thread.

For further notice op, your not going to find answers here if you have a crying fit every time someone disagrees with you. Good luck on your journey

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually Im not here all day. I'm blocking the op and unsubbing from the thread.

For further notice op, your not going to find answers here if you have a crying fit every time someone disagrees with you. Good luck on your journey

^^ Solid Advice. ^^

Lmao123

Awards
You obviously need a good therapist and taking any hormones at all is a bad for someone with mental issues. You would think a military man would be able to handle some criticism and not cry like a bitch and play tough guy on the interwebs. Most of, if not all of, the ppl I know who served there country to go running around throwing it out there every time someone says something they don't like.

Serving your country is honorable, but crying like a bitch on the internet because you don't like what someone says is not.

Stop crying, get some therapy and don't use hormones because it's just going to make your mental health worse
You’re a clown pal, I only brought up my service because of your complete docrespect towards me for no apparent reason. You see what’s been happening in this country? I have no idea what I’m dealing with. I do go to therapy and I have a psychiatrist. Those things aren’t a cure all especially for guys in the SOCOM community, suicide rate is way too fucking high so for me to get some **** from you for no good reason when I self depreciate myself off the bat by titling this thread “More compounds than brains” and explaining my lack of knowledge? Nope? Still not enough, you had to be a dick during a bad episode for me. There, how you know. Congrats bro

Lmao123

Awards
There was no crying from me here, just straight facts. Cry? Over this? Don’t make me fucking laugh this isn’t a pimple on my ass. It’s just an annoyance when you’ve had enough of bullshit.

Lmao123

Awards
You people are a bunch of clowns with body dysmorphia

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
well if you insist... I recommend the broccovore + tren cycle. you can only eat brocolli and pin tren. no nut is allowed but gay is cheating
DA581391-6D29-425D-8B0C-43623655A2BF.gif

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, so basically I’ve found myself in a predicament where I have a lot of gear and maybe half of the know-how to apply them if I’m lucky if the stars are alligned.
Despite your intentions, I don't think your request for advice has been taken seriously because your opening statement comes across like

"I happen to have stumbled upon some drugs, and well since I have them I may as well use them, tell me how to best use them?"

No-one here knows who you are or anything substantial about you, so of course you'll be responded to accordingly.

You're not being fobbed off either. Your questions are not even entry level. You need to demonstrate some intellectual and research investment in this stuff yourself too. Otherwise you appear lazy and half-assed; who wants to help out someone like that? And, sh1t, These Are Drugs.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow he took the time to write up a lot of solid advice and you read none of it because the first sentence hurt you feelings? Wow man. They were just pointing out that your first post was kind of like if someone said they wanted to build a really fast racecar but didn't know much about cars. How do you answer that?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. The Pharma gear I was referring to was a 25mg pack of 2.5mg Var (very little, I know) and prescription Nolvadex. The rest is just good sourced gear. I understand it’s my health I’m playing with but that’s why I’m asking and hopefully, did a good job at purchasing gear that isn’t so harsh. I’m not looking to inject tren and 700mg test a week, you know? Just a little advice with the specifics I have.
Bro if you’ve never cycled before I don’t suggest coming straight out of the gates with tren. Personally I would start with 500mg of test per week for 12 weeks. That’s just my opinion though.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow he took the time to write up a lot of solid advice and you read none of it because the first sentence hurt you feelings? Wow man. They were just pointing out that your first post was kind of like if someone said they wanted to build a really fast racecar but didn't know much about cars. How do you answer that?
yup. the only person who actually tried to help him lol