New and need help

little T

Awards
I'm new to the board and I'm looking for the right help with putting a prohormones cycle together. I'm 5'6" 155lbs and have been training for about one year, three times a week and looking to help my program along. I needed my cycle to use over the counter products. At this time that is all I can get my hands on. Thanks for the help, I really like the board!!!!!! :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well first off welcome, 2nd I encourage you to read around as much as possible, all the guys here have spent hours putting together info.

I suggest a little 1-T pro for you, study up on it, and see if its right for you.

little T

Awards
Is there one company that I should look to get it from:D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Is there one company that I should look to get it from:D
Yes, BDC Nutrition. They make the 1-T Pro, head to the "Cycles" forum and read some of the logs members have put together. Some incredible results. Big Daddy Chemo is the owner of BDC Nutrition and he posts here often, he's a busy man, so we'd be glad to answer your questions. You wont find a more potent, more effective 1-Test product than Chemo's homebrews, and the price is the best you'll find anywhere also.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
YJ mine are just as potent. hehehehe.... Yes YJ is right do your reserch it will help you understand what your getting into... Once you get wet you will NEVER want to dry off. Ask as many ?? you want we don't flame newbies just eachother.... YJ you are an ass.... hehehe :p Talk to ya

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ you are an ass.... hehehe :p Talk to ya
Yes Curt, your's is potent but something about bottling it in a Massengill "bottle" worries me. :)

Im trying to get enough articles up as quick as I can so I can start the "Use the fucking search button you piece of ****"

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
indeed litteT, im here to back up both curt and YJ. like many other board members here, i read and research a lot about every aspect of what a ph cycle woudl do for myself (the good and the bad) and knowledge is key here man. NOt only will you be able to run a succesful cycle but a smart one (your first and ones afterwords) start off with something like t-1 or t-1pro (depending on your goals), and build on that if need be for the future. I personally have used bdc and avantlab's premixes and happy with both. (as im sure most here are/were) if price an issue....compare. they are both good and very much reputable. good luck man Sage

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by little T
I'm new to the board and I'm looking for the right help with putting a prohormones cycle together. I'm 5'6" 155lbs and have been training for about one year, three times a week and looking to help my program along. I needed my cycle to use over the counter products. At this time that is all I can get my hands on. Thanks for the help, I really like the board!!!!!! :D
Welcome to the board little T...

I would suggest you look around a bit and absorb the art of homebrewing.  The pre-mixes I offer are a last resort to those that have no interest in learning how or lack the skills to do it themselves.  Once you gain the knowledge of how to do it nobody will be able to take that away...not even if it were federally mandated by a change in legislation. ;)

Chemo

little T

Awards
Yes I won't to learn more about home brewing, and I have been reading around and I'm starting to under stand some what. If for now I won't to go with a ready premixed gel. What, How much, were and when, also should I use to products in my cycle"T-1 Pro and T-4. Oh ya what is DMSO. Thanks For the help:D

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Because this is your first cycle, you could get away with 150ml's of 1-test a day and see great results. Most take around 200ml's a day of 1-test. However 4ad works well with higher dosages. I would reccommend 300-400ml's a day.

*If you add DMSO, decrease these numbers by 10-15% because the absorption rate will be higher.

If transdermal, take both ph's twice a day, about 12 hours apart and don't a shower until a min of 2 hours after application. The longer you can go without a shower the better, these ph's stick on you for a while.

If orally, take them atleast 3 times a day, oral intake has a short half life.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add, I wouldn't take T1-Pro and T4. That's way more than enough 4ad already. If you want to take a lot of 4ad, just go with regular T1.

If your goals are to be bulky mass, go with T1 or a product with a lot of 4ad, if lean mass then go with t1Pro or any product with lots of 1-test. However, don't overdue it with the 1-test, its a strong ph!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Manbuilt just so people aren't confused it is in mg/day not ml's.. That could make for a very big cycle... hehehehehe... So mg not ml's.. Talk to ya...