Neuro AET Review

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finished up my run of AET a little over a week ago and wanted to drop a final review in case anyone didn't want to read through 5 pages of logging. It's going to be hard to fit all the positives into a short review so bear with me.

Starting weight 184.2
Lowest weight: 176.6
Weight on last day of log: 179.6

Waist size at start: 31.5
Waist at finish: 30.9

List of noticed effects:
-Better sleep
-Less muscle twitching when drifting to sleep
-Easier to wake up
-Deeper breathing
-Smaller waist
-Weight loss
-More energy most days
-Big cutback on caffeine
-Drying out and vascularity
-Libido improved
-Less anxiety
-Confident feeling in high stress situations
-Blood pressure drop after first application, no change after second application (noticed this for the majority of the times I measured, not all)

The biggest takeaway was sleep, this was the best side effect as I have always struggled with sleep and even melatonin has little effect on keeping me asleep the whole night. The better sleep kicked in almost immediately and just kept getting better. Paired with Neuro Melatonin I have never slept better.

Libido skyrocketed and just kept improving from week 2-4. Morning wood got pretty wild at the end, lasting up to an hour. That can be either good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Mentally I felt like a tank, nothing could really make me feel stressed and it almost seemed like the more stress I was under the better I felt.

Lost a decent amount of weight, leaned out, and gained some vascularity. All this happened while still getting stronger, setting PR's, and eating at my current "maintenance calories".

I haven't heard anyone mention this before so I certainly want to mention it, but I did notice a drop in blood pressure after the AM dosing. Noticed drops between 2-6.5 points systolic (averaged over three test before/three after) an hour after morning dose. There was one time I noticed no measurable difference but about 6 points was the most common.

Comparing to the only other anti-cortisol I have taken (arimistane) I would say that it is the same on weight loss, 80 percent as strong on aesthetic effects, and zero percent of the negative effects. It also had a lot more poritives that arimistane never had. I noticed joint clicking near the end but no pain or tightness of the joints.

As far as possitive side effect, no downside compounds I rate this one a 10/10. The TD carrier dries fast, has a pleasant smell, and doesn't require a large dose to be rubbed all over.

Big thanks to @cheftepesh1 @delsolrob @thebigt for choosing me to run this and following along in the log. If anyone wants more details I will link the log right here

Iconic Formulations Neuro AET and Melatonin log - AnabolicMinds.com

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finished up my run of AET a little over a week ago and wanted to drop a final review in case anyone didn't want to read through 5 pages of logging. It's going to be hard to fit all the positives into a short review so bear with me.

Starting weight 184.2
Lowest weight: 176.6
Weight on last day of log: 179.6

Waist size at start: 31.5
Waist at finish: 30.9

List of noticed effects:
-Better sleep
-Less muscle twitching when drifting to sleep
-Easier to wake up
-Deeper breathing
-Smaller waist
-Weight loss
-More energy most days
-Big cutback on caffeine
-Drying out and vascularity
-Libido improved
-Less anxiety
-Confident feeling in high stress situations
-Blood pressure drop after first application, no change after second application (noticed this for the majority of the times I measured, not all)

The biggest takeaway was sleep, this was the best side effect as I have always struggled with sleep and even melatonin has little effect on keeping me asleep the whole night. The better sleep kicked in almost immediately and just kept getting better. Paired with Neuro Melatonin I have never slept better.

Libido skyrocketed and just kept improving from week 2-4. Morning wood got pretty wild at the end, lasting up to an hour. That can be either good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Mentally I felt like a tank, nothing could really make me feel stressed and it almost seemed like the more stress I was under the better I felt.

Lost a decent amount of weight, leaned out, and gained some vascularity. All this happened while still getting stronger, setting PR's, and eating at my current "maintenance calories".

I haven't heard anyone mention this before so I certainly want to mention it, but I did notice a drop in blood pressure after the AM dosing. Noticed drops between 2-6.5 points systolic (averaged over three test before/three after) an hour after morning dose. There was one time I noticed no measurable difference but about 6 points was the most common.

Comparing to the only other anti-cortisol I have taken (arimistane) I would say that it is the same on weight loss, 80 percent as strong on aesthetic effects, and zero percent of the negative effects. It also had a lot more poritives that arimistane never had. I noticed joint clicking near the end but no pain or tightness of the joints.

As far as possitive side effect, no downside compounds I rate this one a 10/10. The TD carrier dries fast, has a pleasant smell, and doesn't require a large dose to be rubbed all over.

Big thanks to @cheftepesh1 @delsolrob @thebigt for choosing me to run this and following along in the log. If anyone wants more details I will link the log right here

Iconic Formulations Neuro AET and Melatonin log - AnabolicMinds.com
Great review

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can attest to this review!

The sleep is unreal and wake up so rested. The mental aspect is the most substantial to me just no worries and relaxed!

This stuff also smells amazing I look forward to it!

Application is a breeze with the dropper and rubs in no problem, dries fast.