Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many of you folks train your Neck ? What Excerises do you do?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't, but I'm curious to see what others do. I have a hard enough time with dress shirt collars and my traps.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a cheap head harness thing but don’t use it. I will hit it randomly but I’ll just put a plate or dumbbell on my forehead and lay off a bench and do weighted neck extensions/curls lol? Idk what to call them. Thick neck can make a big difference imo.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to start training it a bit. I have done neck curls on the end of my bed but idk, it just doesn’t feel right. Idk how safe it is and makes me Nervous. However, I think proper neck training can actually increase injury prevention. Many combat athletes do trai. Their neck for this reason

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Neck 1.JPG

I bought this Neck Machine several years ago, and use it every week.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have done a lot of neck training during all the years but only maintenance nowadays. I done everything from neck bridges to neck extensions in the hamstring curl machine (which is still one of my favorites). If you not want to be too hardcore and only do it for injury prevention I think neck extension, laying on the edge of the bed, is fine, just do them from all angles (laying on the back, front and on the sides) to make it even.