Natural Broncodilators?

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Are there any herbs that aid in respiratory health? I know there are a few just need more help In this area.

Antlion

Awards
This isn't a herb that I'm recomending but instead a way of training. I read an article recently we're people used that airway restriction mouthpiece while exercising that causes your lungs to have work harder. Subsequently as a result your respiratory system is strengthened. Ive also heard of it negating peopkes bronchitis

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This isn't a herb that I'm recomending but instead a way of training. I read an article recently we're people used that airway restriction mouthpiece while exercising that causes your lungs to have work harder. Subsequently as a result your respiratory system is strengthened. Ive also heard of it negating peopkes bronchitis
Ive read it was a gimmick. Why not just buy chinese eph tea?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NAC has some positive effects on inflammation and mucous buid up...but it will be minor. It could be a decent long-term health supplement though.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate all the help guys! I'm looking for the best natural and safe supplement. Cordyceps from what I heard is amazing for endurance, blood flow, and testosterone support. Also mood elevation. I think if I'm correct it aids in better breathing?!

Antlion

Awards
Ive read it was a gimmick. Why not just buy chinese eph tea?
So as it turns out there are two different styles of the device. One that restricts air going in and out. And a second that restricts air coming but lets it flow out freely. I believe but dont quote me that the second style is the one with substantial evidence to support it. But yes one style sucks and one is highly useful. Heard about it on the joe rogan show I think Bas Ruten was the guest