Natural Anabolics???

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
agree that addiction can ruin people, but it can also make them stronger (I’ve been through rehab for cocaine and was an alcoholic for years - been sober 9 years on March 15th) - no question I’m a more resilient person today.

thing is, anything done to excess can be damaging. Someone spends all their time working, they miss there kids growing up for example.

drugs can be physically addicting but they also tend to give you the wildest experiences. I would never suggest to anyone to use them, but I’ll never scare my kids off trying things (I’ll just make sure they know they can come to me if it starts to go wrong).
Lol, my birthday is March 15th. So when you've started your sobriety, I've been most likely super wasted 😄 Kudos on the change of direction in life btw 💪

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know how to prove to you I'm someone I'm not. I'm here to ask questions and help out people if I know the answers to their questions. I'm here to dedicate my username to the work of Dan Duchaine, one of the true legends of bbing that brought so many supplements we use nowadays to regular use it's amazing. I'm happy to share some of his writings with anyone, just send me a PM. I don't have all the Dirty Dieting Newsletters or his Muscle Media 2000 newsletters (I think they're called?). But, I encourage anyone to look him up and read about him.

Ok Starscream, we believe you...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will write that Dice man down and see if I can get a hold of a copy.

I've seen at least two different short articles about what people regret on their death beds and pretty obviously many say some thing(s) they never did/went after. Almost never something that they did. And very common especially among people who invested a lot on their careers is not spending enough time with their loved ones.

I don't know about when you're in your death bed, but I think in general wether a person has regrets at some age of their past is a lot to do with the persons attitude towards the subject. A person who has done a lot of work for his career, what ever it may be and be succesfull, could be having no regrets. They were good at what they did and they shined. And if the same person just had fun and lived wildly, they would still be having no regrets, they have lived life to the fullest. That's my view on it at least. You can't live life perfect, but you can decide is the past worth to be regretting, since you can't change it and it has brought you here.

Not really sure how we got here, but we have completely effectively trashed OP's thread on natural anabolics, as many of us here have a tendency of doing 😄 I blame @CroLifter he's so dramatic 😉
yeah this is true. We can derail a thread in a matter of minutes.

I do agree, if one has spent a life doing what makes one happy then absolutely that’s awesome. I’m not sure that apples to many though. My point was rather more to say, if there is stuff you want to do, don’t let fear of the unknown stop you.

your exactly right by the way, not many people I know regret actually doing something. Even if it goes wrong there is normally a strong lesson learned

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost died on 2 occasions in the past few years. I am definitely aware of it.

But i am also aware that i am going to die no matter what. I look back 5 years into the past, still didnt do most of the things i planned to.

Its not the end of the world, but things arent going to happen by themselves.

Interesting that people often times go through a crisis at around 40 yo. I guess they are in a rush until then and they fail to slow down a bit and ask themselves what they really want out of life. And then, faced with their own mortality, they try to make up for that time.

I think about that a lot when i watch my friends. Doing all kinds of crazy stuff and complaining they aint got no time to do sth they really want to,

I am like...yes its all fine to save for retirement and all, i also do. But...do you really wanna enjoy your life when you are 65, rather than 25...or 40? I mean, whats the point?

I would rather for us to fully enjoy it while we are still able-bodied.

And in the end, to lighten up the mood a bit..i dont see anything wrong in you picking up an 18 year old here and there. Sure, i dont see it as a lifestyle worth living for, but every now and then, its good to mix things up.
This thing is so common it has a name.

agree that addiction can ruin people, but it can also make them stronger (I’ve been through rehab for cocaine and was an alcoholic for years - been sober 9 years on March 15th) - no question I’m a more resilient person today.

thing is, anything done to excess can be damaging. Someone spends all their time working, they miss there kids growing up for example.
That's true. Congratulations on your sobriety bro, that's a tough thing to do, I know.

drugs can be physically addicting but they also tend to give you the wildest experiences. I would never suggest to anyone to use them, but I’ll never scare my kids off trying things (I’ll just make sure they know they can come to me if it starts to go wrong).
There's some truth to that. Marijuana has shown to be damaging to prepubescent and pubescent brains that can lead to psychosis in some rare cases, but it's impossible to tell who might get it.

The one drug I would tell young people to try is LSD for sure. If you're with friends and in a happy and good mood, it can be a super positive experience and you can have a lot of self reflection. Don't do it alone though in a depressed mood.

I've seen at least two different short articles about what people regret on their death beds and pretty obviously many say some thing(s) they never did/went after. Almost never something that they did. And very common especially among people who invested a lot on their careers is not spending enough time with their loved ones.
There's some pretty interesting studies on death bed regrets in people and what they often regret most is traveling. They wish they had seen more places around the world. I think most people should travel to foreign countries and learn what it's like in other cultures so you're not so self isolated and see the world as a one dimensional place like the US where basically everything is handed to us on a silver platter (except health care).

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that article @RIPDanDuchaine , it seems that I am entering midlife after all.

Its funny how people think it has to occur exclusively after 40. Why? Why couldnt someone see through the illusion earlier?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's some pretty interesting studies on death bed regrets in people and what they often regret most is traveling. They wish they had seen more places around the world. I think most people should travel to foreign countries and learn what it's like in other cultures so you're not so self isolated and see the world as a one dimensional place like the US where basically everything is handed to us on a silver platter (except health care).
I love travelling. It's fun times and allways opens up ones mind a bit.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that article @RIPDanDuchaine , it seems that I am entering midlife after all.

Its funny how people think it has to occur exclusively after 40. Why? Why couldnt someone see through the illusion earlier?
As they say, the youth is wasted on the young. The older you get, the wiser you become in the ways of the world and you literally can't believe some of the stuff you did or didn't get to do when you were younger.

My advice? Get some full sleeve tattoos, buy a fancy sports car, get a hair transplant (depending on if you need one, obviously) and start trying to date younger women.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One other thing I wanted to mention about using rec drugs, is to buy a fentanyl test kit if you are doing any sort of street rec drug. Dealers are spiking tons of their products with it, even legitimate looking pills aren't safe. So do yourself a favor and buy a fentanyl test kit. This will ensure your next high won't make you drop dead.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo @Whisky. As this thread is already ruined, I've been meaning to ask you if can recommend some good British movies. I really like the flow of the story telling, the dark humour and the kind of unheroic portraying of the characters in many British movies.

Now these are made in UK - US collaboration, but anyway Snatch is one of my favorite movies of all time. I also like Lock Stock and two smocking barrels. I just watched Rocknrolla the other day, haven't seen it since I was a kid (well 20 yo) and remembered it to be good and was not dissappointed. The rise of the foor soldier was pretty good too, a bit darker though than those other aforementioned flicks.

Anything those types of flicks you can recommend? = ) Or anyone else ofc.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo @Whisky. As this thread is already ruined, I've been meaning to ask you if can recommend some good British movies. I really like the flow of the story telling, the dark humour and the kind of unheroic portraying of the characters in many British movies.

Now these are made in UK - US collaboration, but anyway Snatch is one of my favorite movies of all time. I also like Lock Stock and two smocking barrels. I just watched Rocknrolla the other day, haven't seen it since I was a kid (well 20 yo) and remembered it to be good and was not dissappointed. The rise of the foor soldier was pretty good too, a bit darker though than those other aforementioned flicks.

Anything those types of flicks you can recommend? = ) Or anyone else ofc.
yeah no worries bro. Snatch is my favourite film of all time (blow is second)

layer cake will be right up your street I’d guess

the gentleman is another - recent one that as well

‘this is England’ is alright, bit different to the above

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah no worries bro. Snatch is my favourite film of all time (blow is second)

layer cake will be right up your street I’d guess

the gentleman is another - recent one that as well

‘this is England’ is alright, bit different to the above
Yeah the Gentlemen was cool. I don't think I have seen those two others. Will check 'em out. Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Snatch is great, it’s a movie you can watch over and over and never get tired of, love it!
Yep, I've watched it like 5 times. Give it a few yers in between and when I don't remember every single scene, I'm ready to watch it again.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume you've seen the Cornetto trilogy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wanted to check what year the Snacth came out and stumbled upon this on imdb:

"When Vinny and Sol are sitting outside Brick-Top's Bookies, about to give him the diamond, the man that approaches the car is not really Bullet-Tooth Tony, it was a look-alike. Vinnie Jones didn't show up for shooting that day because he was in jail for fighting the night before."

Now I don't know about the legitimacy of all the 'inside' info on the films on imdb, but I kind of want it to be true 😄

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epichaos is back in stock!!!

You know... because this thread is about natural anabolics and stuff...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

haha, bro this thread went way off topic some while back 🤣

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know how to prove to you I'm someone I'm not. I'm here to ask questions and help out people if I know the answers to their questions. I'm here to dedicate my username to the work of Dan Duchaine, one of the true legends of bbing that brought so many supplements we use nowadays to regular use it's amazing. I'm happy to share some of his writings with anyone, just send me a PM. I don't have all the Dirty Dieting Newsletters or his Muscle Media 2000 newsletters (I think they're called?). But, I encourage anyone to look him up and read about him.

lmao you talk just like you use to you post the exact same type **** you use to but you know what TOTALLY gave you away? you recommended a NOW product to somebody and posted a link lmao lol lol lol! so yeah....theres that!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Epichaos back in stock, you say?!?

I am counting my monies as I type!

.... But the jingling is irritating.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Epichaos back in stock, you say?!?

I am counting my monies as I type!

.... But the jingling is irritating.
What are the noticed benefits with the epicat? Also, what's the best dosing for it?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the noticed benefits with the epicat? Also, what's the best dosing for it?
Epichaos is a topical Epicatechin product. Most users apply 1-3 ml per day. Many users (myself included) notice a long lasting pumped/full feeling in their major muscle groups.