Natadrol Cycle Help (dosing time)

jhoney

Awards
Hey guys im about to run a natadrol/ghenerate stack and was wondering when I should take the supplements. I have seen ghenerate being used pwo and before bed, but nothing about when to take the natadrol. Would appreciate the input. Thanks guys.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
What does it say on the bottle regarding dosing?

Its been a while since i tried Nata-d. i think took mine like this

2 first thing in the morning
2 with lunch
2 with preworkout meal

This was working out at night.

I dont think dosing is going to make a huge difference though. Just split it up at least into two doses througout the day and do what is convienient for you. You could do three with breakfast and three with dinner.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
start with 6 caps daily in divided doses then after week 1 you could bump up to 8 caps in divided doses, are you gonna run a pct?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finishing up a 6 week cycle of Natadrol. The first week I took 6 ed and bumped it to 8 ed in the second week for the remainder. I took my doses in a 3/3/2 format with meals(breakfast/lunch/dinner). Hope this helps.

jhoney

Awards
What does it say on the bottle regarding dosing?

Its been a while since i tried Nata-d. i think took mine like this

2 first thing in the morning
2 with lunch
2 with preworkout meal

This was working out at night.

I dont think dosing is going to make a huge difference though. Just split it up at least into two doses througout the day and do what is convienient for you. You could do three with breakfast and three with dinner.

thanks

jhoney

Awards
I am finishing up a 6 week cycle of Natadrol. The first week I took 6 ed and bumped it to 8 ed in the second week for the remainder. I took my doses in a 3/3/2 format with meals(breakfast/lunch/dinner). Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 each breakfast, lunch, dinner.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im just gonna run the 4 weeks of formadrol
sounds like a plan! how long will you run nata? are you going to log it?

jhoney

Awards
sounds like a plan! how long will you run nata? are you going to log it?
6 weeks... or however long it takes me to run out of two bottles at 6 a day... stacking it with ghenerate as well

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6 weeks... or however long it takes me to run out of two bottles at 6 a day... stacking it with ghenerate as well
You could probably run it longer (a bit, not too much more) by dosing 6 on workout days and 4 on off days.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Get 4 bottles , run 8 a day...For all I've heard this is the best way to get results from it and they will be awesome , just remember Formadrol for PCT 4 weeks too and keep off hormonals for at least 4 weeks after that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've found the most benefit from Natadrol @ 8 and 10 caps ED. My first time using was on a cut, and i was very impressed at how much i was able to keep my strength and energy up while in a deficit. Simply didn't get that worn-down and lethargic feeling i normally got on reduced calories. I was still maintaining if not gaining a bit while on Natadrol. That right there made it worth every penny. The lower the dose though, i simply did not see much. With the sales right now on Natadrol and select other LG products, you can definitely get a few bottles to run a good strong cycle.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
I've found the most benefit from Natadrol @ 8 and 10 caps ED. My first time using was on a cut, and i was very impressed at how much i was able to keep my strength and energy up while in a deficit. Simply didn't get that worn-down and lethargic feeling i normally got on reduced calories. I was still maintaining if not gaining a bit while on Natadrol. That right there made it worth every penny. The lower the dose though, i simply did not see much. With the sales right now on Natadrol and select other LG products, you can definitely get a few bottles to run a good strong cycle.
how was the comp?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good review, ive been thinking of running nata with mmv3 to further my recomping goals, this post sealed the deal....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a great recomp cycle. I didn't even go into deficit cals on my run and it hardened/cleaned me right up. It's out there for under $20 a bottle too!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First time I used Natadrol I didn't intend to bulk or cut, just used it in addition to my normal weight routine. Noticed after a couple weeks that I became more vascular and lost some belly fat, muscles showed more separation than I was used to. Lean body and quasi 6pack despite never doing ab work. Second time I used it was during a circuit training routine and I feel it helped give me some endurance, and the same type of results.

I typically don't eat a lot of carbs, goes back to when I was a kid. Just never liked them. I don't use creatine either. Natadrol at 6 caps a day works well, 4 on off days. No need for Formadrol IMO, GHenerate was no big deal to me. Used them all on Natabolic kit, which was back when Natadrol was $30-40 a bottle.

IMO, from a financial perspective, worth it to try Natadrol; useful to me at least as a recomp product. I try to stay between 185-200 on my 6ft frame. Best I looked was around 190 on Natadrol; good combo of leanness, muscle fullness, and separation. Anything heavier and one of those three suffers at the expense of another's benefits.