natabolic stack + divanex

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
i just started divanex (3 caps a day) about a week and a half ago, and want to try the natabolic stack. can i stack them together, or should i wait untill im done with the divanex?

other supps: noevar, slin, bc+eaa, GPLC, intrabolic. also have asgt coming this week.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just started divanex (3 caps a day) about a week and a half ago, and want to try the natabolic stack. can i stack them together, or should i wait untill im done with the divanex?

other supps: noevar, slin, bc+eaa, GPLC, intrabolic. also have asgt coming this week.
I think that'd be a great stack....and seems like I've seen some other posts around that ran a similar stack with some really good gains...seems this would be more geared towards recomp/strength gains...is that what you're trying to achieve?

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
thanks, just got a good deal on erase+fadogia 500 at the planet. gona run that with the divanex instead of natabolic stack. got some asgt too. what do you think? yes recomp is my goal

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that'll be a solid stack as well...can't go wrong with Erase, that is good stuff...don't have any experience with Fadogia just yet though...you'll have to pop back on and let us know...