My situation

RRAdam

Awards
Well, heres my situation:
I just came off a cycle of m1t... Tried to gain muscle while losing fat and failed... heh.. anyway, I plan on cutting here in awhile (few weeks after I'm done with pct..) and I have a choice to make...

run triac, 7-keto and anarchy, then after that run m4ohn...
or should I use the m4ohn while I am using those supps?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about the "anarchy stack" and dhea, but run the triac once the m4ohn "kicks in". it will prevent muscle wasting.

imo, why waste money on supplements like "anarchy stack" if you're already using PH's? PH are tried and true and actually work.. I don't even know what the anarchy stack is, so i'll stop before I say too much.

RRAdam

Awards
Anarchy stack is ALA, A-L-Carnitine, CLA, biotin and green tea... helps with fat loss, I usually just use ALA, ALCAR, and CLA.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
CLA is useless IMHO - just use fish oil\flax oil as its cheaper. you should def. run triac with some sort of strong ph or aas or you will lose A LOT of muscle.

Tahq

Awards
Trying to gain muscle while cutting fat is a fine line and trying at a significant pace will generally lead to disappointment. You can build muscle while eating a 'clean' diet and keeping you calories in check will make the desired changes...it just talkes time. The process many follow of bulking and cutting can lead to the same results, but you have to decide: Bulk - Gain muscle and some fat or Cut - Lose fat and some muscle.

If your going to run Trac use it while 'on' to help eleviate muscle wasting...the 7-keto may be better used during your PCT.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
According to Par Dues, he seems to think that 7-keto works it's magic by sensitizing thyroid hormone receptors. If he's correct, you'd want to use it in conjunction with Triac.

RRAdam

Awards
hmmm... Interesting...

what about this... m4ohn/triac/7keto/ for 4 weeks, then 7keto/clen/anarchy for a few weeks?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... Interesting...

what about this... m4ohn/triac/7keto/ for 4 weeks, then 7keto/clen/anarchy for a few weeks?
that could work nicely IMO :)

Just focus on your diet and try and nail down what amount of cals and the p/f/c ratios that get you the results you desire. Practice makes perfect ;) :D

BTW......why no ECY stack?

RRAdam

Awards
Oh I forgot... I will be using lipoderm ultra. I have some yohimbe... I dont like ephedra... has that one big side effect I cant deal with...

I have my diet in check... i was using the "cutting" diet while on m1t - bad idea.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
try using ephedrine instead of ephedra. ephedra has lots of extra metabolites that can cause unwanted side effects. same goes for yohimbe, with yohimbine being the actual drug you want to take.

RRAdam

Awards
yea, I believe the product I was taking had ephedrine in it (wouldnt swear to it)... couldnt get it up at all.. but the yohimbe I have doesnt seem to have that effect.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
oh, ok.. didn't know what side effects you were alluding to.