My recomp/test stack

Maverick1964

Maverick1964

Awards
Hello all, Been away from this board and lifting for many years. I used to live in the gym and being a hard gainer have tried most every supplement known to man, and found little benefit from the majority. I am 56 now and 4 months ago dedicated myself to getting back in shape...my goal currently is getting the fat off...so far so good...started at waist size of 36 and now can fit comfortably into 32 and some 30's. I do have low test as verified by doctor and blood work...did TRT for a year but had ti stop as it really aggravates my prostate. Anyways wanted to post on what stack I have been using since starting back that has been amazing for me. I started first with a product called Androgenesis. This is a transdermal of pine pollen extracts that according to studies contain naturally occurring testosterone...yeah, I was sceptical too...but it really seems to be legit...within a week of using it my libido, energy and mood improved dramatically. I have tried numerous other test boosters and none ever had the effect this had. Its alot like being on low dose TRT. I have since coupled it with Sustain Alpha and am blown away with my ability to be in a large calorie deficit yet be not just maintaining but adding muscle. Really excited for when I end my cut in a month or so and can bump up my calories to see what these 2 can do for a lean bulk. Anyways..just my thoughts on these 2 products stacked together

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try M-test next, Alphamax also as it does have some ingredients that may help with recomp

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shill, first post and you shill for a way to expensive pine pollen product come on we see it as it is even if yo mention sustain alpha.