My PCT, how does it look?

muscles4life

Awards
I just finished a four week cycle of M1T. I'm starting PCT tonight, I will be taking as follows.

Nolva(PN), 40mg ED first week, 20mg ED weeks two thru four.
Multi vitamin
Flax Oil, 2tblspns ED
Milk Thistle
Stacker 2
Swole V2, 1 scoop ED

How does it look? I'm shut down pretty good(Testicular atrophy) Very lethargic. Anything else I should be taking or not? Should I lower the dose of Nolva to 10mg on week four? Thanks alot for reply's.

Bryan

Awards
I'd personally run 2 weeks @ 40mg ed and then another 2 weeks @ 20mg ed. Keeping cals up and training short but CNS taxing.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That looks good. I have dropped my nolva to 10mg for week 4 a few times when I felt I was recovering fast. Just feel it out & adjust if necessary. I also use a 7-oxo DHEA transdermal with pct to prevent catabolism. That's the only thing I'd consider adding.

muscles4life

Awards
Thanks, How many days a week should I train? I know I should train with less intensity and a shorter time, but I'm not sure if I should keep lifting five out seven days?

size

Awards
  • Established
Start at 40mg ed and drop 10mg weekly until you are no longer using it.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
I think 5 out of 7 days may be too much the first week or two, try to go with 3 or 4 days, and stick to the basic compound movements and like you said, less intensity and shorter workouts.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I train 5 days a week on-cycle, & drop to 4 days during PCT. My schedule only permits me to train 1 bodypart/day, or I would probably drop it to 3 days if I was training multiple muscle groups.

four20serge

Awards
I just finished a four week cycle of M1T. I'm starting PCT tonight, I will be taking as follows.

Nolva(PN), 40mg ED first week, 20mg ED weeks two thru four.
Multi vitamin
Flax Oil, 2tbls

Milk Thistle
Stacker 2
Swole V2, 1 scoop ED

How does it look? I'm shut down pretty good(Testicular atrophy) Very lethargic. Anything else I should be taking or not? Should I lower the dose of Nolva to 10mg on week four? Thanks alot for reply's.

With the stacker 2 are u planning to cut while youre on PCT? I have read that it may be a bad idea to cut while on PCT, its eathier best to do it during Cycle or when done with PCT. Any more feed back on this will be great because im getting ready for my PCT and have a bottle of clen and now i dont if I should wait till i finish my PCT and cut during my M 1 t 2 week on 2 week off cycle.
thanks

muscles4life

Awards
I'm not going to cut, I will eat alot. I read that a ECA stack helps retain lean muscle during PCT, let me know if I'm mistaken. I will need it for energy at work since I will probably be tired most of the time. It's best to cut while on a cycle.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Your PCT looks good, but I'd go with 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, then 30 for a week, then in your 4th week start at 20 and go less and less every day until you're off. Also listen to your body, you'll know when you're recovered. You're not gonna feel any better until your body starts producing a decent amount of testosterone, should be somewhere between mid week two and mid week 3.

muscles4life

Awards
Thanks, appreciate the reply's. So is it true what I said about taking Stacker and maintaining lean mass? I will follow your advice supersoldier, about the nolva.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
The stacker will definitely help you retain lean mass, as well as make you feel okay as you will feel like total **** during the first week or more, also it will give you intensity in the gym. I've never used clenbuterol but people swear by it for PCT. It'll do the same thing ephedrine will do as far as energy and anti-catabolic effect, but much better with less sides (from all the info I've gathered). I've heard nothing but good things about Lion Nutrition's clen, so check it out if you want.