My gym still has ph’s

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My gym still sells bottles of Methylstenbolone, Hexadrone and DMZ. Never ran any of these compounds but it makes we want to buy them up for later use .

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MSten and DMZ combo is all you need for fun ride

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try HIIT 3 times a week after your training, it does wonders for me

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends what do you do, If it's treadmill or stairmaster than yeah, about 15 mins plus cooling time about 5 min. But if you do push ups, squats, burpees and jump squats, then about 8 minutes is all you need (ofc without pause)

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Where are you from?? Any gym I know of would get shut down if the feds found them still selling these

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trick question, don't answer it OP lol lol

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damnit I've been spotted
Haha. That’s how we roll down here in Alabama. Seriously I have been going to this gym for 12 years. It was recently bought out by a buddy of mine. He started carrying protein and PWO and then suddenly I noticed these PH ‘s a few weeks ago. He owns the gym but does not run it. I asked the guy who runs the gym if he knew what he was selling and he did but he didn’t seem to realize they are illegal substances now. I called the owner (my buddy) but he hasn’t returned my call yet. I am not sure where he even found them. I looked at the expiration dates and they were all good. Most expired in 2019.

This gym is super sketch anyways. It’s a throwback gym. All the equipment has rust on it. It’s super cheap though and I get to go for free so I am not complaining.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's not like you can just go online to any legal supp shop and just buy them up anymore, you gotta go to the black market or Europe to get them

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's not like you can just go online to any legal supp shop and just buy them up anymore, you gotta go to the black market or Europe to get them
Yep. Hoping he decides not to sell them and gives them all to me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where are you from?? Any gym I know of would get shut down if the feds found them still selling these
There are still online supplement shops, as well as brick and mortar ones that still sell "PHs" (steroids).

For instance...
DMZ, Max lmg, Trest, Alpha-1, and Msten to name a few.