My Dick,Load,Coming - Tren Deca Test

jimmy

Banned
Awards
Hmmmm
2 issues - one is its taking a long time to squirt the yoghurt
when having sex, and after cheesing on her norks the other night
the load looks less in quantity. everthing else is ok.
Weekly
Sus250 + 250 Test deconate = 500 test
Deca 400
Tren Hex 76 EOD.

Yes got cabasa, nova etc. No issues - rare night sweat, some acne on shoulders.

Doc recons I need 200 of Test Propionate in there each week to normalise things for my guys.

Anybody been in the same place or have advice.

Thanks

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm
2 issues - one is its taking a long time to squirt the yoghurt
when having sex, and after cheesing on her norks the other night
the load looks less in quantity. everthing else is ok.
Weekly
Sus250 + 250 Test deconate = 500 test
Deca 400
Tren Hex 76 EOD.
The first thought I had before I even read the rest of your post was, Hmmm 500mg Test Might not be enough to keep your boys happy considering you're running Tren and deca togeather.
If I could, I would add more test or at least some trans 4AD.

jimmy

Banned
Awards
The first thought I had before I even read the rest of your post was, Hmmm 500mg Test Might not be enough to keep your boys happy considering you're running Tren and deca togeather.
If I could, I would add more test or at least some trans 4AD.
My thoughts too .... all prohormones are banned in my country, so we go straight for the gear. I have a friendly doc (who I can discuss this with and knows a lot too) and he said the same. Have my bloods done every 6 weeks and no problems, so I can add the extra in test - no worries.

thanks

Deltmaster

Awards
what are you gonna up to??
750 should be O.K

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Upping your test is not a bad idea. you could also use proviron as well. 50mg ED and you will be chasing the lady around all day

whiteknight

Awards
yeah the amount of seminal fluid can decrease whilst on some steroids.No big problem really,lesss chance of getting a little bro to feed :)

PuddleMonkey

Awards
Personally I wouldnt use deca and tren at the same time, You're just asking for trouble. Either a limp dick or more likely progesterone gyno.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldnt use deca and tren at the same time, You're just asking for trouble. Either a limp dick or more likely progesterone gyno.
Not saying that it isn't true but never bothered me. and they stack great togather.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya that's the first time I've heard norks🤣

Wonder where the dude is from?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I walked up to my girl last night and grabbed her left titty and said, you know in some countries they call these norks! How would you feel if I asked you to let me cheese on yiur norks....

She didn't respond, in fact she hasn't said anything to me still and just keeps looking at my funny lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I walked up to my girl last night and grabbed her left titty and said, you know in some countries they call these norks! How would you feel if I asked you to let me cheese on yiur norks....

She didn't respond, in fact she hasn't said anything to me still and just keeps looking at my funny lol
Nothing like random useless facts to really set the mood.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Idk how I ended up in this thread but it's 20 years old, anyone who finds this please go read the original opening post 😆🤣😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you could try telling her she’s the only one you would squirt your yogurt for.🤷🏻‍♂️
tell her she has the only vagina care for
*fingers cross behind back*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 22
Anabolics 91
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 55