mutagenic labz

Cauldron

Awards
Hi all.

I wanted to buy an item from this company. Lots of supplement stores sell their items in the UK. I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with their items?

Their facebook looks inactive. There website has been closed.

Just want to check the legitimacy of the items.

As in title, the company is called mutagenic labz.

Thanks

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ran Mutagenic Labs Halodrol back in October and it was legit. I bought it from Pumping Iron Store in the UK. I experienced all the sides and also the gains. I had to stop after 4 weeks because the side effects were intense but loved the run! I ran it at 60 mgs (3 capsules). Full disclosure, I also ran it along side 40 mgs of Epistane from Black Mamba. It was my first mythelated run and I loved gains.

happychillmore

Awards
I ran Mutagenic Labs Halodrol back in October and it was legit. I bought it from Pumping Iron Store in the UK. I experienced all the sides and also the gains. I had to stop after 4 weeks because the side effects were intense but loved the run! I ran it at 60 mgs (3 capsules). Full disclosure, I also ran it along side 40 mgs of Epistane from Black Mamba. It was my first mythelated run and I loved gains.
I realize this is super dated but I was just curious about the sides you mentioned as I'm about to run the exact cycle. Not overly worried as I've got my PCT+cycle support ready to go but it's also the first time I've tried out halo so I'm just curious. Thanks in advance for any feedback brotha!