Muscle Gelz HEAL Review

ChilledFaith

Awards
So I thought I would leave this quick review since this product seemed pretty mixed. The main crux of the issue was how effective bpc-157 would be transdermally, I believe everybody is in agreement that both BPC and Thymosin-Beta-4 are effective. First off, the only study I saw @WesleyInman post that was specifically transdermal was here:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11718984/

Reading through it, it is specifically for burns and all the effects were localized. They theorized an increase in growth factors and did find that it increased collagen synthesis as well as decreased inflammation. I am curious how a burn wound would compare to something like a muscle or tendon, but we shall see.

To start, I had a meniscus repair about 4 weeks ago and have been using it 8 pumps in the morning and usually 8 pumps at night (sometimes 4.) I figured I’d try it since it’s a significantly cheaper way to get both those peptides at a 5mg dose each. I have used the injectable version of each of those when I ruptured my achilles the second time and I do believe they reduced swelling as well as increased my healing.

For this, I do believe it helped, but I don't believe nearly as much as the injectable, the reason I say that is for a couple of reasons, first I applied it directly to my knee every night while I applied it to my shoulders in the morning. The swelling was indeed reduced, but not what I would’ve expected from the injectable versions, saying this, it's completely subjective, and a different injury than I have experience with, so I could be wrong. The directions on the bottle say to put it on shoulders and upper arms, as a normal transdermal site, but the study specifically mentions localized effects, so I'm curious which is “correct.” Even before this study, I applied to my knee at night because when I used the peptides before I injected in site. Technically they should both be systemic, but anecdotally most people seem to notice a difference. I also believe it helped because I visited my doctor yesterday and he was surprised at how quick I was healing, he said it looked like I was at the 6-week mark instead of 4, which prompted me to write this.

Basically, I think the product works, I can’t say how well it works, and personally, I don’t feel it's as effective as the injectable versions, mainly based on swelling, but I do feel like my knee is doing better than I would’ve expected.

A bit long-winded but since I have yet to see much on here about this product and the timing was perfect with my surgery, I figured I’d write a quick review with my extremely un-scientific way of quantifying it. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate you leaving a review and hope you feel better sir.

Also fyi just to give you guys a heads up, the study on the topical cream, its important to note that BPC and TB whether injected, cream or oral, has a systemic effect irregardless. It transmits to the body via the bloodstream, regardless of method of administration

Anyways I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and I am glad you are healing fast!!!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been batteling an inflamed achilles for a year now and about ready to try anything to be able to stand and walk without pain. I know its impossible to answere, but is there even a chance this could help? Living in Europe it will be hard (and expensive) to get hold of it. But at the same time, im eating Nsaids like they are candy at this point and thats not cheap either.

ChilledFaith

Awards
Ive been batteling an inflamed achilles for a year now and about ready to try anything to be able to stand and walk without pain. I know its impossible to answere, but is there even a chance this could help? Living in Europe it will be hard (and expensive) to get hold of it. But at the same time, im eating Nsaids like they are candy at this point and thats not cheap either.
Depending on cost I'd give it a shot, or if you are able to acquire just BPC-157 easier, you could try that as well! I can say that I ran two "cycles" when I ruptured mine, one just BPC and one with TB-4, I didn't notice a difference between the two, but everybody reacts differently. I did feel it significantly helped!

ChilledFaith

Awards
Appreciate you leaving a review and hope you feel better sir.

Also fyi just to give you guys a heads up, the study on the topical cream, its important to note that BPC and TB whether injected, cream or oral, has a systemic effect irregardless. It transmits to the body via the bloodstream, regardless of method of administration

Anyways I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and I am glad you are healing fast!!!
Thanks! Yeah, not one to have too much of an opinion until I've tried it, so I figured why not! I'd love to hear some other people on the forum try it as well!

Also good to know that it's all systemic!

Appreciate it man!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on cost I'd give it a shot, or if you are able to acquire just BPC-157 easier, you could try that as well! I can say that I ran two "cycles" when I ruptured mine, one just BPC and one with TB-4, I didn't notice a difference between the two, but everybody reacts differently. I did feel it significantly helped!
Yeah ive been looking into BPC-157. But im one of those pesky nattys so i dont inject anything and from what ive read, the oral BPC-157 does nothing. Thanks for your feedback.

needlz

Awards
I am tired of injecting. I am injecting many compounds and was wondering how well does heal compare to MA research’s bpc157. Ma’s bpc is doing wonders for my elbow but I won’t to try heal. Does it have to be refrigerated as well? I’m thinking of trying muscle gelz’s growth and heal. Only thing is do I need to store it in the fridge?