Multiple Compounds in One Syringe... Should I or Shouldn't I?

BioHackJack

Awards
Quick question: Right now, I'm taking a small 10mg dose of Trestolone Acetate, my TRT dose of Test Cyp, Ipamorelin and CJC1295 in BAC water every day sub-q. Does anyone know if it'd be okay to mix those two oils together in one syringe? How about mixing in the other two compounds with it too so it's a one-n-done pin? Less needle pricking would sure be nice and it would all fit easily in an insulin syringe. Thanks for your knowledge and advice.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick question: Right now, I'm taking a small 10mg dose of Trestolone Acetate, my TRT dose of Test Cyp, Ipamorelin and CJC1295 in BAC water every day sub-q. Does anyone know if it'd be okay to mix those two oils together in one syringe? How about mixing in the other two compounds with it too so it's a one-n-done pin? Less needle pricking would sure be nice and it would all fit easily in an insulin syringe. Thanks for your knowledge and advice.
I mix all the oils for my cycle into one bottle so I can inject everything at once. It's kinda foolish to use multiple shots if you don't need to.

You can always mix oils, you technically can even do oil and peptides In the same syringe but it's not recommended. I've done it a few years ago, it leaves a lump and kinda gets sore. I won't be doing it again

BioHackJack

Awards
Ahh, that's the answer I was hoping for....regarding the oils. Bummer about the soreness and lumps when including the peptides though. Well, at least I can reduce my stabbings a little bit now. Thanks Smont.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ahh, that's the answer I was hoping for....regarding the oils. Bummer about the soreness and lumps when including the peptides though. Well, at least I can reduce my stabbings a little bit now. Thanks Smont.
If you decide to combine your injectables into 1 glass vial for easy use, make sure you use a extra needle to vent the bottle so pressure doesn't build up

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you decide to combine your injectables into 1 glass vial for easy use, make sure you use a extra needle to vent the bottle so pressure doesn't build up
I never thought of that ...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I never thought of that ...
Years ago I tried to put 5ml of test and 5ml of eq into a bottle without venting it. First time I went to inject air before my draw the top popped. I'm away from home tonight but if someone reminds me IL put a picture up of using a needle to vent the bottle.

Also, if your gear ever crashes, you can vent the bottle and put a frying pan with a little water in it, just hot enough that it starts to bubble but not boil the water. That will get it back into solution without exploding

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fukc me thats brilliant lol. Never even considered that as an option.
All the gear you’ve done and you really didn’t know that one? I find that hard to believe!

Saves a load of time if you like to pin frequently, but I never prep more than a couple weeks at a time so I can change doses individually - I rarely bump everything in ratio.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the gear you’ve done and you really didn’t know that one? I find that hard to believe!

Saves a load of time if you like to pin frequently, but I never prep more than a couple weeks at a time so I can change doses individually - I rarely bump everything in ratio.
Ugh, lol, I know; Ive only recently found myself open to the idea of experimenting with peptides. I can be a bit slow getting on board sometimes.

Yip, well even doing just a weeks worth of oils at a time will be a huge convenience for me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

IL usually mix up like 2-3 weeks worth so I can make adjustments if I need to.

robbieboy672

Awards
Sorry for bumping an old thread. For those who mix gear into a single vial, can you be sure that it mixes evenly? If you pull up 1ml of a self mixed vial, how do you know it will be equal parts and not some random distribution?
Do the two originals need to have the same carrier oil to ensure they mix together properly?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for bumping an old thread. For those who mix gear into a single vial, can you be sure that it mixes evenly? If you pull up 1ml of a self mixed vial, how do you know it will be equal parts and not some random distribution?
Do the two originals need to have the same carrier oil to ensure they mix together properly?
Oils generally mix fine, so it’s normally good enough.

But some things won’t - the DHB I used had guaiacol in it, and when I added that to my big vial of test/deca/mast it very obviously did not mix completely (although they did fine prior). I would just shake it up and draw - it all got used up by the end of the blast either way

Which brings up the point, the details like timing/injection schedule aren’t nearly as important as just taking the drugs overall when it comes to the big picture.

Reactions: Nac

robbieboy672

Awards
Oils generally mix fine, so it’s normally good enough.

But some things won’t - the DHB I used had guaiacol in it, and when I added that to my big vial of test/deca/mast it very obviously did not mix completely (although they did fine prior). I would just shake it up and draw - it all got used up by the end of the blast either way

Which brings up the point, the details like timing/injection schedule aren’t nearly as important as just taking the drugs overall when it comes to the big picture.
okay cool, thank you for the answer!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
okay cool, thank you for the answer!
Yeah I was gonna say most compounds release over several days. So if you get less one day, you’ll probably get more a few days later and your blood levels will even out. I can’t imagine it would be noticeable, but I’d definitely shake it before drawing.

robbieboy672

Awards
Yeah I was gonna say most compounds release over several days. So if you get less one day, you’ll probably get more a few days later and your blood levels will even out. I can’t imagine it would be noticeable, but I’d definitely shake it before drawing.
yeah I only asked cause when I draw test and tren in the same syringe, I can pretty clearly see the delineation between the two oils. So I sort of thought if I mixed tren and test in one vial, it would be like that also. Half Amber oil, half regular colored gear oil.