MTS Whey Vanilla Ice Cream Review

Tedsting

Awards
I just tried this flavor from MTS Whey and thought it was a pretty good one.

Anyone else try any of their flavors?

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
But why does it have soy?

How is synthetic soy good for my gonads and hormonal levels?

What is the justification in that?

Tedsting

Awards
I personally don't mind a bit of soy, but of course thats just my own preference and understand those who want to completely avoid it.

They also carry a Vegan protein called Planta in many different flavors and contains no soy.

mrtokodachijudo95

Awards
I personally don't mind a bit of soy, but of course thats just my own preference and understand those who want to completely avoid it.

They also carry a Vegan protein called Planta in many different flavors and contains no soy.

What is the reason soy doesn’t deter you?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had the Red Velvet Cake from MTS, it's pretty good.

Tedsting

Awards
What is the reason soy doesn’t deter you?
I have heard that there haven't been any concrete findings that small amounts of soy are harmful, but rather possibly in larger amounts taken consistently.

But again this is just my personal preference and wouldn't recommend anyone do anything they aren't comfortable with on their own.

uncle-rico

Awards
How does this compare to PES Select Protein Gourmet Vanilla? That's the best Vanilla Protein Shake I've ever tasted.

stronghdol

Awards
I just tried this flavor from MTS Whey and thought it was a pretty good one.

Anyone else try any of their flavors?
Try to read more of the articles of it, you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently using the MTS Vanilla and MTS Choc. No complaints. I have had Red Velvet Cake in the past. Good flavor also. “Supplement Facts” look good on all flavors. Im not a “flavor princess” either. I like NutraBio Classic also but cholesterol is higher. Strawberry Shortcake is nice. Wish Lobliner liked strawberry