Unanswered MSTEN labs and sides

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After a bit I’ll be hopping on some Msten (pyrosten) after awhile. Doses at 10/10/20/20 since it’s my first go.
Can’t find anyone that’s done a cycle of it that actually posted labs on lipids, liver values, HCT/HGB/RBC. Anyone have any labs or otherwise on it?

Here’s a random study I found.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some, no clue what log it was in though. Not sure if I can dig them up since I’ve moved twice since then.
They both will be out of range.
Your HDL/LDL will flip flop and your AST/ALT will go out of range. I’ve seen way worse with my own labs. Even Epi put my enzymes further out of range.
It’s a strong oral, your labs won’t be beautiful but it the scheme of your long term health it won’t even be a hiccup.
So, now just implement the whole; drink lots of water, take krill oil(or whatever fish oil is the next great thing)use liver support nac/mt/Tudca.
You’ll love it, great oral overall.
Probably benefits vs sides considered, it’s one of the best.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have some, no clue what log it was in though. Not sure if I can dig them up since I’ve moved twice since then.
They both will be out of range.
Your HDL/LDL will flip flop and your AST/ALT will go out of range. I’ve seen way worse with my own labs. Even Epi put my enzymes further out of range.
It’s a strong oral, your labs won’t be beautiful but it the scheme of your long term health it won’t even be a hiccup.
So, now just implement the whole; drink lots of water, take krill oil(or whatever fish oil is the next great thing)use liver support nac/mt/Tudca.
You’ll love it, great oral overall.
Probably benefits vs sides considered, it’s one of the best.
How long did it take you to bounce back? Health wise. I’m mainly running at such a low dose to keep an eye on my health and sides. I’ll be using 5% liver and organ guard and 500mg of Tudca per day.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Liver support is a must. Run it al the way through pct and your numbers will be fine after 3-4 weeks post cycle

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg might be too little to really notice any effect. Might be better to run at 20mg throughout.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10mg might be too little to really notice any effect. Might be better to run at 20mg throughout.
I wouldn’t advise this for his first time with it unless he was an advanced user. Which he’s not, because he is talking about running a single-compound 4 week oral cycle, or he’s a guy on TRT just looking for a boost without messing up his labs too much. Either way, guys could get good gains off as little as 12mg when Ultradrol was released. Up to 24mg, the ride was great for me. Went to 32 and felt like hot dog turds.

Always better to start lower and leave room to go up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t advise this for his first time with it unless he was an advanced user. Which he’s not, because he is talking about running a single-compound 4 week oral cycle, or he’s a guy on TRT just looking for a boost without messing up his labs too much. Either way, guys could get good gains off as little as 12mg when Ultradrol was released. Up to 24mg, the ride was great for me. Went to 32 and felt like hot dog turds.

This^
I’m kind of an anti front-loader with orals.
It’s all just anecdotal bro science, but why add the extra liver strain when they don’t do anything the first week, just slowly building blood levels. They always kick in around day 10-12 the same way whether I’m taking 5,10,or30mg. But I always jump up to my target dose that day, and 20 is great.

So 10,10,20,20 isn’t bad at all.
I’d even say it’s more maintainable and will provide roughly the same results as 20 straight through, and with less sides I’d bet.
I’m sure many will disagree but I’ve ran a few oral cycles in the last decade. I’ll definitely sign off on what you’re proposing.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ultradrol was different. i got great gains off 12mg, but when i ran pyrosten i didnt notice anything from 10mg. I havnt ran any PH/AAS since 2012 (which was ultradrol) so if you were to say its a tolerance issue id respectfully disagree. i suspect that ultradrol was more potent because it was contaminated with superdrol.

When i posted about my experience, many people commented the Msten is not as potent as ultradrol.

But that being said it may be wise to run it at 10mg since its his first go, i just wonder if he will see any gains or not. Maybe more people will chime in

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen guys get good results around 10-12mg first run of it but not at those doses second time around. I’m on TRT yes, just want to see how I feel and what I notice when running it. I’ll bump my test up to 300-400mg (400mg most likely) when I run the Msten. How will it be on my RBC? I’m already on the higher normal end but H&H is great.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen guys get good results around 10-12mg first run of it but not at those doses second time around. I’m on TRT yes, just want to see how I feel and what I notice when running it. I’ll bump my test up to 300-400mg (400mg most likely) when I run the Msten. How will it be on my RBC? I’m already on the higher normal end but H&H is great.
I never go out of range from 4 weeks of an oral. It’s usually long term stuff that’ll get mine too high, like NPP or Deca especially.
You should be good. RDW will go up slightly but that’s a constant for me on TRT anyways.