Molecular X Factor Stack

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
What would be the best X Factor stack for bulking? Any Ideas guys, As it is ovious I want the stack to help me with the best possible gains for bulking. Thanx.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
creatine
beta-alanine
test booster - drive, hyperdrol x2, massfx max str, cissus drol,
activate extreme, powerful, igf-2
a new training style to confuse the muscles

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
creatine
beta-alanine
test booster - drive, hyperdrol x2, massfx max str, cissus drol,
activate extreme, powerful, igf-2
a new training style to confuse the muscles
Yep these are all great choices.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains could someone expect from this stack

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i heard DCP works great with x-factor...right now im taking DCP, leviathan-r, and IGF-2 which is awsome... my next stack conist of all three plus X-Factor....im about 4 weeks into my stack and my muscles are more seperated than ever before..im recompositioning so im enjoying what i see...in my opinion the results u get are infuenced by ur diet.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
What about if I use x factor with size on, super pump and plasmajet?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i alllllmost picked up superpump today, but didnt... ive never takin size on, super pump or plasmajet.. so i really cant comment. you should post ur stack together and ask ppl what think.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I am doing the Gaspari Ultimate Mass Monster Stack and next week I will through in 1-cap of X factor daily. So far I have gained 8lbs in three wks. I believe that x-factor will get rid of some of the body fat I am gaining. I will only take 1 a day as I am using Halodrol- 1 cap a day, Plasmajet - 1 blister pack every 2-3 days when training, Novedex xt - 2 caps a night, Superpump every training day and Size on everyday. As I said I will throw in 1- cap of X factor every evening starting on Monday night.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
I started taking 2 halodrols and 1 x factor a day for the next 10 days and then I will make it 2 halodrols and 2 x factors a day for another 10 days. This is including using my gaspari ultimate stack as well.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
X fator and Halodrol has kicked in, I am sore all the time ( my muscle are F6%%ken hard), hungry all the time, slight pressure head aches, the best side is I have gained a quater inch on my arms and I still got lots of X Factor left. Almost out of halodrol Liq, I have to say that the arachnodic acid is the Sh$t.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
X fator and Halodrol has kicked in, I am sore all the time ( my muscle are F6%%ken hard), hungry all the time, slight pressure head aches, the best side is I have gained a quater inch on my arms and I still got lots of X Factor left. Almost out of halodrol Liq, I have to say that the arachnodic acid is the Sh$t.
Wow man thanks for the review!!! This is great! Glad you love it!