Mitradopa Review: Smooth and Flexible

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First of all I need to thank Mike for the early sample!

So, where to start. The flexible dosing is a slam dunk. You really feel it by four caps, a warm but subtle mood and focus boost. I’m a little bit challenged by pre workouts constantly having the same subset of ingredients and really losing the spark they gave me a few years ago. It’s very refreshing to start from a new product.

Focus and euphoria are strong here, as is the product. 6 caps is the max for sure. I also like to space the dose out slightly, start with 3, half hour later, add one, etc. it’s a wonderful feeling at 4 caps knowing you still have a couple more and you’re still going “up the hill” in terms of mood and energy. The taper off is nice this way too, no crash and no trouble sleeping later.

Its great to have a new product in the Arsenal, especially one that doesn’t just depend on caffeine and yohimbine for the effects. Flexible caffeine content is a huge huge plus here as well- if you’ve already had your coffee or too much diet soda you don’t have to commit to a full 6-8 caps to enjoy yourself.

Very versatile product for life tasks. I use pre workout more and more as just lifestyle energy and this fits in perfectly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First of all I need to thank Mike for the early sample!

So, where to start. The flexible dosing is a slam dunk. You really feel it by four caps, a warm but subtle mood and focus boost. I’m a little bit challenged by pre workouts constantly having the same subset of ingredients and really losing the spark they gave me a few years ago. It’s very refreshing to start from a new product.

Focus and euphoria are strong here, as is the product. 6 caps is the max for sure. I also like to space the dose out slightly, start with 3, half hour later, add one, etc. it’s a wonderful feeling at 4 caps knowing you still have a couple more and you’re still going “up the hill” in terms of mood and energy. The taper off is nice this way too, no crash and no trouble sleeping later.

Its great to have a new product in the Arsenal, especially one that doesn’t just depend on caffeine and yohimbine for the effects. Flexible caffeine content is a huge huge plus here as well- if you’ve already had your coffee or too much diet soda you don’t have to commit to a full 6-8 caps to enjoy yourself.

Very versatile product for life tasks. I use pre workout more and more as just lifestyle energy and this fits in perfectly.
Nice review man. 6 caps was also my max dose, 5 was my sweet spot.