MitraDopa Loggers Needed!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, everyone! I am going to need some loggers for my new product, MitraDopa!

10 LOGGERS NEEDED

Logger Prerequisites

1.)
Must have at least 300 posts.

2.) Must have good standing within the Anabolic Minds Community.

3.) People who purchased the discontinued Vicaine MORE THAN ONCE will be given special preference (this can be confirmed through sales records).

4.) Must be willing to review the full dose (8 caps), not a partial dose (although you can review a partial dose IN ADDITION to the full dose, if desire). Don't worry, it's not overstimulating. :)

Logger Requirements & Details

1.) Loggers will be sent a sample pack of #32 caps (4 full servings).

2.) All I ask in return is the following...

Please put up YOUR OWN review thread in the sub-forum titled "Supplement Reviews", which is located in the main "Supplements Forum".

* Please put up YOUR OWN review thread in the "MA Labs" Forum, which is located in the "Supplement Companies" Forum. This can be a simple duplicate of the above thread.

* You do not need to monitor the threads, post more than once, or respond to any questions. I am only asking for your review. It is your choice whether or not you decide to respond to any questions that may be posted in your threads. If you choose to respond, I thank you in advance.

Note: Please make sure the words "MitraDopa Review" are included in your thread titles.

If you are Interested, please let me know here in this thread.

THANK YOU!!!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity, I’m keenly interested in comparing MitraDopa to Vicaine. Back in 2018, I posted in brief review (post 16) of Vicaine in Wes' thread. Thanks for the consideration!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd love to try this to see how if effects my mood when the sh!t is hitting the fan offshore and things are going wrong.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Putting my name in. I've done many reviews on this site. I have not used Vicaine nor Kratom but enjoy mood boosting supplements. Here are a few I've used.

Apollon Overtime V2
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash
Primeval Labs Gray Matter

I also try to buy PWOs that have mood boosting ingredients. My stim tolerance is high but not as high as some here. I normally have at least 300mg caffeine pwo. My current PWOs are Alpha Lion SuperHuman and Dymatize PreW.O.

I could definitely use a mood boosting supplement right now. I have two weeks left in my cut. I could also use it during short vacation first weekend in June when my wife and I are on a little getaway. Hiking in Asheville sounds awesome on MitraDopa.

Thanks for this opportunity!