Methyl Roids vs. MethylPH's

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
How come most individuals who do oral steroids go on for longer than those who take methyl prohormones???

Many take dbol for 8 weeks at high doses, yet methyl prohormones seem to be taken with more caution, lower doses, and shorter durations. You would never hear of an oral pro hormone cycle that long?

Both are methylated, so I don't get it?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Probably because the methylated oral steroids have been used for over 30 years, and they methylated PH's just came out a few months ago. Even though they're both methylated, no one knows the real effects of long term use when it comes to stuff like M1T, etc. I know I wouldnt want to be the guinea pig!

BigV

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That would depend on the drug. a lot of people will run winny for 6 to 8 weeks but NOT halo. You could easily run 8 weeks of Var but 8 weeks of A-bombs whould be hell on your liver. M1T is popular because it works and its legal for now. If it weren't most people would touch it with a ten foot pole as it is very liver toxic even at small doses. I have been told that running 4 weeks of M1T at 20mg ed is as bad as running 8 weeks of drol at 100mg ed. If thats true then I would take the drol any day of the wee. You would get a lot more mass from it.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
That's wild about the drol/m1t comparison! Definitely puts things into perspective. Even though m1t is awesome :)

It does make sense that people are cautious about the new PH's b/c there isn't as much info and experience with them.