Methyl Blue RETURNS

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use discount code WES20 at checkout for 20% off!
www.MASUPPS.com

The Industry’s Most Powerful Super-Stimulant

In short, Methyl-BLUE is a pure, extremely potent super-stimulant on par with many of the industry’s past greats. At its core, it is comprised of several amphetamine-like compounds at dosages never before witnessed in a legal product, with some of them being dosed a full 10X higher than competing brands. However, dosages alone don’t tell the full story. The truth is that Methyl-BLUE will be substantially more powerful than what the numbers indicate, due to something called MAO inhibition

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You tried it? Thoughts?
yes, i was fortunate to receive a bottle from MA when it 1st came out...very smooth, clean energy very close to the feel of ionamin.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys know I won't lie about a product just bc I sell it and rep for them

This stuff is absolute fire. Hands down this affects me more then any stim on the market. I can do 2-3 caps at most and I honestly feel like I popped a PWO and Modafnil. It effects me just like that.

I will say this can be too strong for people. 5-6 caps is the "standard" dosage. I won't even touch that. I have done it before and I literally was hearing colors LOL. Talk about euphoria. Dialated eyes and all, if you get what I'm saying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys know I won't lie about a product just bc I sell it and rep for them

This stuff is absolute fire. Hands down this affects me more then any stim on the market. I can do 2-3 caps at most and I honestly feel like I popped a PWO and Modafnil. It effects me just like that.

I will say this can be too strong for people. 5-6 caps is the "standard" dosage. I won't even touch that. I have done it before and I literally was hearing colors LOL. Talk about euphoria. Dialated eyes and all, if you get what I'm saying.
when i lived in RP way back in 80s i could walk in a pharmacy and buy ionamin otc...needless to say i developed quite a habit.

point i'm making is i have a high tolerance for stims and methyl blue treated me right.

i would be buying a bottle, but i'm off the higher stims now...but for those looking for a good stim product--- (y)

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how long does this take to kick in and how long does it last. I looked at the label but can’t remember if it has caffeine in it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So how long does this take to kick in and how long does it last. I looked at the label but can’t remember if it has caffeine in it.
I like to dump my caps out and mix them in a drink and stir it, kicks within 30mins

If you pop the caps your standard 30-60mins is when you will feel it kick in and the effects last for hours.

If you take too late at night it def can keep u awake.

I use it immediately upon waking up at say 630am. By 7 I am ready to roll. Full speed energy, focus and motivation.

Otherwise I'm like a slug. Randy laid there like a slug, it was his only defense.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to dump my caps out and mix them in a drink and stir it, kicks within 30mins

If you pop the caps your standard 30-60mins is when you will feel it kick in and the effects last for hours.

If you take too late at night it def can keep u awake.

I use it immediately upon waking up at say 630am. By 7 I am ready to roll. Full speed energy, focus and motivation.

Otherwise I'm like a slug. Randy laid there like a slug, it was his only defense.

View attachment 211708
Awesome thanks.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

More and more reviews people think that this has a similar feel to it to Modafinil in terms of fighting lethargy and fatigue for several hours.

I def agree.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why they decided to label it like that? Maybe to make it seem more unique and innovative?

If anyone is curious these are names youd probably recognize for each ingredient
in order-

Eria Jarensis
PEA
Hordenine - MAOI
Caffeine
DMHA
Genistein -Tyrosine kinase inhibitor
Dynamine
Theacrine
Theophylline - bronchodilator
Piperine

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for that. I probably spent a half hour googling each compound when it came out.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I'll add I feel the product could've been more enjoyable without theophylline. Its supposed to make breathing easier but a common side effect is actually difficulty breathing. Which I unfortunately experience. I couldn't cant my breath...
high side effects for the doses it needs to work come with a lot of sides which is why its not used much anymore.

Jnl299

Awards
I don’t typically write reviews but felt cheated on this product and wanted other people to know my experience.

I first read about this product on gymntonic and was impressed with the reviews. As always, I come to “anabolicminds” as the reviews here have never let me down.

I bought two bottles from masupps thinking, “yea they are good for it, I’ll get two bottles”. I started out taking 4 caps and felt absolutely nothing on the first day. I thought it was maybe a fluke so I took 5 caps the second day and still nothing. I wasn’t going to push 6 not knowing exactly what are in these caps so I took 3 on day 3 and still nothing. I then went back to 4 capsules and tried taking them in the morning without food, I tried afternoon with a small bite to eat…absolutely nothing every time I took this. Yes, I feel like it was a waste of 100 bucks. First time I was let down on reviews I read on ab.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought this almost 2 years ago and really liked it, is it the same formula as a few years ago or did they tweak it? I dont remember dmha being in it before.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t typically write reviews but felt cheated on this product and wanted other people to know my experience.

I first read about this product on gymntonic and was impressed with the reviews. As always, I come to “anabolicminds” as the reviews here have never let me down.

I bought two bottles from masupps thinking, “yea they are good for it, I’ll get two bottles”. I started out taking 4 caps and felt absolutely nothing on the first day. I thought it was maybe a fluke so I took 5 caps the second day and still nothing. I wasn’t going to push 6 not knowing exactly what are in these caps so I took 3 on day 3 and still nothing. I then went back to 4 capsules and tried taking them in the morning without food, I tried afternoon with a small bite to eat…absolutely nothing every time I took this. Yes, I feel like it was a waste of 100 bucks. First time I was let down on reviews I read on ab.
Sorry to hear this man and I cannot explain

This is a staple for me. I have new bottles and it still works like a charm for me. 2 caps is the spot for me. 3 is a bit much

5-6 makes me super euphoric/high...it's actually too much for me

I'm sorry you were let down by this product. You are the first person i have heard that didn't say it's super strong and i genuinely have no clue how to explain that

The batches are the same as previous for those asking.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually like this product taking two caps with coffee. Using this product at high doses straight is a little much for me. I’m getting old and can’t use too much exotic stims at once anymore, but taking a couple of these with around 200mgs of caffeine gives me a very nice alert feel. Caffeine alone doesn’t do a whole lot as I haven’t taken a break is many years, so I know it’s the combo.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually like this product taking two caps with coffee. Using this product at high doses straight is a little much for me. I’m getting old and can’t use too much exotic stims at once anymore, but taking a couple of these with around 200mgs of caffeine gives me a very nice alert feel. Caffeine alone doesn’t do a whole lot as I haven’t taken a break is many years, so I know it’s the combo.
I agree sir, thats what I do.

I take 2-3 and a cup of coffee or another nootropic

This product also reminds me alot of Modafinil in terms of the wakefulness it can give you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've never heard anything even remotely similar to this before. If this is true, which I highly doubt, then you are immune to VERY high doses of DMHA and multiple GRAMS of phenylethylamines...in combination with MAO inhibitors.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought this almost 2 years ago and really liked it, is it the same formula as a few years ago or did they tweak it? I dont remember dmha being in it before.
It's the same exact formula. Nothing has changed. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wes, as yo
Sorry to hear this man and I cannot explain

This is a staple for me. I have new bottles and it still works like a charm for me. 2 caps is the spot for me. 3 is a bit much

5-6 makes me super euphoric/high...it's actually too much for me

I'm sorry you were let down by this product. You are the first person i have heard that didn't say it's super strong and i genuinely have no clue how to explain that

The batches are the same as previous for those asking.
Wes, as you know, I would normally be the first person to respond kindly to such a "review", but I have a VERY difficult time believing this review is true. First of all, this is this person's first post. Secondly, if he felt absolutely nothing from this product, as he claims, it would mean that he is immune to very high doses of DMHA and multiple GRAMS of phenylethylamines in combination with high doses of MAO inhibitors. Of course, there is caffeine in there, as well.

Either he is immune to all of the current, most powerful stims on the market (each of which falls into a different category with different MOA's) or he has the highest tolerance that I've ever encountered. I simply cannot believe that someone feels "nothing" from high-dose DMHA, MASSVE doses of phenylethylamines + MAOI's, and caffeine (as well as other ingredients). Do you really believe that?

Such a comment can lead someone to only one of four conclusions....

1.) They have some freakish' genetic defect which prevents adrenergics from attaching to their respective receptors.

2.) Their tolerance is the highest in history (to multiple different categories of stimulants).

3.) A bad batch was produced (which contained NONE of the stims included on the label). Note: I know this isn't the case, as not only are the ingredients tested, but I, as well as many others (including yourself) have tried this current batch without any differentiation noted between this batch and others.

4.) The person is lying.

I have heard many people say the max dose is wayyyy too strong for them, but NEVER what this guy is saying. Not one person on all the boards I've advertised has EVER said anything like this. Ever.

I will note that there is one particular person (I don't know who it is) that will occasionally send me anonymous emails saying things like "You are a criminal selling drugs", "You should put a bullet in your head", etc. The only thing I do know is that this person frequents Anabolic Minds. I don't know if he/she posts, but he/she is almost certainly the same person that reported me to the FDA for Vicaine...and tried to do the same with Soma, GW, etc. When I spoke to the FDA worker on my case, he didn't even respond to his allegations regarding Soma and GW. I think he knew that this person was just out to get me and I don't think he appreciated it. The FDA agent on my case was super cool.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 22
WesleyInman MA Labs 0
MA Labs 2
Product Reviews 7
Product Reviews 2