Mesobolin 250.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone here ever tried this stuff? Hard to find feedback on it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It is brand new to the LG product line. I myself have been using it recently.

It is a product that allows for better protein synthesis and keeping ones body in a anabolic state.

It is NOT a hormone based product so one will not need a PCT to run after completing the bottle, it can also be run year round.

Two pills a day, broken up between 6 hr increments.

Anything else you'd like to know brother?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is brand new to the LG product line. I myself have been using it recently.

It is a product that allows for better protein synthesis and keeping ones body in a anabolic state.

It is NOT a hormone based product so one will not need a PCT to run after completing the bottle, it can also be run year round.

Two pills a day, broken up between 6 hr increments.

Anything else you'd like to know brother?
Yeah I'm mostly familiar with Ecdy/Laxogenin and things of that sort, and I just wanted to know if people have tried this product with good feedback, and more importantly, if the new Cyclosome technology makes it even better.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah I'm mostly familiar with Ecdy/Laxogenin and things of that sort, and I just wanted to know if people have tried this product with good feedback, and more importantly, if the new Cyclosome technology makes it even better.
I would think reviews and feedback SHOULD be coming soon. This was just released about a month ago.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I will say I think this is one of the better ECDY/Laxogenin products out there, but only time will tell on that.

Hopefully reviews could/should be posted up soon so everyone can get a better understanding of the product. I know there is an LG Giveaway thread in the supplement forum, you could always see if they'd let you get a free bottle (I do not know if that is still going on though)

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think reviews and feedback SHOULD be coming soon. This was just released about a month ago.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I will say I think this is one of the better ECDY/Laxogenin products out there, but only time will tell on that.

Hopefully reviews could/should be posted up soon so everyone can get a better understanding of the product. I know there is an LG Giveaway thread in the supplement forum, you could always see if they'd let you get a free bottle (I do not know if that is still going on though)
I see. Well, do you have any information on the sourcing or just in general about the extracts?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I see. Well, do you have any information on the sourcing or just in general about the extracts?
Propriety Blend
Rhaponticum Carthamoides (100:1) Extract 200mg

Ajuga Turkestanica Extract 50mg

Mesobolin® 250 contains genuine Ajuga Turkestanica extract containing the world’s best anabolic compound —Turkesterone. This amazing compound is capable of very powerful protein conversion that rapidly helps you build solid muscle naturally with no androgenic side effects. It also helps you achieve increased size, strength, protein synthesis, and faster recovery.

Mesobolin® 250 also contains Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin, syn. Leuzea carthamoides (Willd.) DC, is a large perennial herb in the compositae family. This herb is another hidden jewel. Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (RCE) has demonstrated a normalizing effect on the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. RCE improves sleep, appetite, mood, mental and physical state, and the functional ability of humans under working conditions. It is a classic adaptogen, possessing a wide spectrum of anabolic activities, acting on the contractile proteins of the skeletal muscles. It builds lean muscle, reduces body fat, improves work and/or athletic performance, improves mental acuity, and delays the effects of aging.

The principal constituents of the whole plant are ecdysteroids (5-beta-cholest-6-on-7-ene derivatives) and flavonoids. Also polyacetylenes and triterpenes have been isolated from different parts of the plant. Of the isolated compounds, only 20-hydroxyecdysone and Turkesterone are currently considered to play an important role in the action of this plant.The main flavonoides are 6-methoxy-kampferol, patuletin, isorhamnetin-glycoside and quercetin-5-glycoside. All leaf and root samples contained 20-hydroxyecdysone as a main compound of Rhaponticum carthamoides. The 20-hydroxyecdysone of the roots ranged from 0.7% to 2.0% being higher than that of the leaves. According to the quantitative and qualitative data obtained experimentally, the optimum time for root harvest of Rhaponticum carthamoides is at the end of August when the 20-hydroxyecdysone content is the highest.

I don't know if that's what you want. BUT I can provide you a link with more information if you need it

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, according to a study I read, you'd need around 400mg for an 80kg person to be effective. The serving would only be about 100mg. Is there any proof that the cyclosome technology makes it that much more effective?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am very glad LG is using Genuine Ajuga Turkestanica extract and I believe it is from ICPS (in the supplement writeup, its typed "Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies."). It is not ICPE but ICPS.
Genuine Ajuga Turkestanica contain 10% turkesterone , 85% ecdysteroids such as Ecdysterone, Cyasterone,Cyasterone-22-acetate, ajugasterone,a-ecdysone,ajugalactone and more. And some % of Glycosides.
What we are interested of is C-11 hydroxylated Turkesterone and Ajuga Turkestanica is the best source !
So, one capsule is 50mg ATE (ajuga turkestanica Extract). It means 5mg pure Turkesterone. 2 caps = 10mg Turkesterone.
I would run at least 50mg turkesterone (no matter how much there is other ecdysteroids).

The other positive thing with this product is the delivery method(absorption/bioavailability method). Adding Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin is a very clever and good idea. Russian Scientists found ecdysteroids have weak adsorption in the gastrointestinal tract and that reduces the therapeutic activity of ecdysterone, which is caused by its hydrophobic properties. So, cyclodextrins(oligosaccharides with a hydrophobic hollow and hydrophobic external surface) has ability to incease bioavailability,absorption and adsorption of ecdysteroids.

The negative with Mesobolin, as an experienced Ecdysteroid user, I find Mesobolin pretty underdosed (if you take just the recommended dose).
I personaly would run at least 5 caps daily. And it is a MINIMUM

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very glad LG is using Genuine Ajuga Turkestanica extract and I believe it is from ICPS (in the supplement writeup, its typed "Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies."). It is not ICPE but ICPS.
Genuine Ajuga Turkestanica contain 10% turkesterone , 85% ecdysteroids such as Ecdysterone, Cyasterone,Cyasterone-22-acetate, ajugasterone,a-ecdysone,ajugalactone and more. And some % of Glycosides.
What we are interested of is C-11 hydroxylated Turkesterone and Ajuga Turkestanica is the best source !
So, one capsule is 50mg ATE (ajuga turkestanica Extract). It means 5mg pure Turkesterone. 2 caps = 10mg Turkesterone.
I would run at least 50mg turkesterone (no matter how much there is other ecdysteroids).

The other positive thing with this product is the delivery method(absorption/bioavailability method). Adding Hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin is a very clever and good idea. Russian Scientists found ecdysteroids have weak adsorption in the gastrointestinal tract and that reduces the therapeutic activity of ecdysterone, which is caused by its hydrophobic properties. So, cyclodextrins(oligosaccharides with a hydrophobic hollow and hydrophobic external surface) has ability to incease bioavailability,absorption and adsorption of ecdysteroids.

The negative with Mesobolin, as an experienced Ecdysteroid user, I find Mesobolin pretty underdosed (if you take just the recommended dose).
I personaly would run at least 5 caps daily. And thst is a MINIMUM
How do you feel about the 200mg RCE "100:1" extract? Any info on that?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you feel about the 200mg RCE "100:1" extract? Any info on that?
100:1 RCE is a big joke. It is in the same category as 400:1 Tongkat Ali extract

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I probably will try it in my next bulk.
Seems to be the best Ecdy product out there.
I'm very interested in ecdy since I saw this recent article (jun 2015):

Biol Sport. 2015 Jun;32(2):169-73. doi: 10.5604/20831862.1144420. Epub 2015 Mar 15.
Ecdysteroids: A novel class of anabolic agents?
Parr MK1, Botrè F2, Naß A1, Hengevoss J3, Diel P3, Wolber G1.
Abstract
Increasing numbers of dietary supplements with ecdysteroids are marketed as "natural anabolic agents". Results of recent studies suggested that their anabolic effect is mediated by estrogen receptor (ER) binding. Within this study the anabolic potency of ecdysterone was compared to well characterized anabolic substances. Effects on the fiber sizes of the soleus muscle in rats as well the diameter of C2C12 derived myotubes were used as biological readouts. Ecdysterone exhibited a strong hypertrophic effect on the fiber size of rat soleus muscle that was found even stronger compared to the test compounds metandienone (dianabol), estradienedione (trenbolox), and SARM S 1, all administered in the same dose (5 mg/kg body weight, for 21 days). In C2C12 myotubes ecdysterone (1 µM) induced a significant increase of the diameter comparable to dihydrotestosterone (1 µM) and IGF 1 (1.3 nM). Molecular docking experiments supported the ERβ mediated action of ecdysterone. To clarify its status in sports, ecdysterone should be considered to be included in the class "S1.2 Other Anabolic Agents" of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency.

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
BTW, seeking this article above, I saw this one below.
Any info on this?
Seems quite promissing.

Anabolic effect of plant brassinosteroid.
Esposito D1, Komarnytsky S, Shapses S, Raskin I.
Abstract
Brassinosteroids are plant-derived polyhydroxylated derivatives of 5a-cholestane, structurally similar to cholesterol-derived animal steroid hormones and insect ecdysteroids, with no known function in mammals. 28-Homobrassinolide (HB), a steroidal lactone with potent plant growth-promoting property, stimulated protein synthesis and inhibited protein degradation in L6 rat skeletal muscle cells (EC(50) 4 μM) mediated in part by PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Oral administration of HB (20 or 60 mg/kg/d for 24 d) to healthy rats fed normal diet (protein content 23.9%) increased food intake, body weight gain, lean body mass, and gastrocnemius muscle mass as compared with vehicle-treated controls. The effect of HB administration increased slightly in animals fed a high-protein diet (protein content 39.4%). Both oral (up to 60 mg/kg) and subcutaneous (up to 4 mg/kg) administration of HB showed low androgenic activity when tested in the Hershberger assay. Moreover, HB showed no direct binding to the androgen receptor in vitro. HB treatment was also associated with an improved physical fitness of untrained healthy rats, as evident from a 6.7% increase in lower extremity strength, measured by grip test. In the gastrocnemius muscle of castrated animals, HB treatment significantly increased the number of type IIa and IIb fibers and the cross-sectional area of type I and type IIa fibers. These findings suggest that oral application of HB triggers selective anabolic response with minimal or no androgenic side-effects and begin to elucidate the putative cellular targets for plant brassinosteroids in mammals.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Ive been using this recently, doing about 4 pills a day. I think this will be helpful to anyone looking to bulk or cut. Just staying anabolic is always something anyone who lift needs!

C

ChrisW

Awards
New member here, was wondering if anyone has used this stuff for a month or so and could give some feedback? Quite interested in the supplement, mainly due to the delivery method as Danes mentioned.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M LG Sciences 1
M 35 and Older 0
lilceez Anabolics 17
jondel Anabolics 6
B Supplements 0