Unanswered Mental effects of Anavar?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
What’s up fellas

I’m logging my Anavar cycle on the cycle logs. I’m 10 days in. Was wondering to those who have run Anavar, how/did it affect your mood? Because I have been feeling really, really good. It’s very subtle, but I just feel very refreshed. Like getting up in the morning isn’t as hard. Could be other factors but the Var is definitely contributing to my positive mood.

Like, I know Testosterone improves my mood a **** ton, and Dbol made me extremely irritatable. One of the reasons I won’t touch tren is because I got a lotta psych issues and I’m super affected by anything I take. Loving the Var so far though!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ended 2 weeks of var this week and I pretty good like more motivated although I am running other compounds what is you dosage?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I’m running 80mg, 40mg in the am and 40mg in the evening

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that is a lot var. At least it makes you feel good

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is a lot var. At least it makes you feel good
Really? I thought it was a pretty standard dose, a little on the high side but not a ton?
What did you run it at?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As long as you feel good on anavar there’s no reason not to go 80 or even 100! Most ppl don’t because cramps and pumps get crazy on the higher doses but if you’re feeling good man that’s awesome there’s no problem at all to run var at 80

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you got legit var indeed 30-40mg will have decent effects. But saying 60-80mg won’t add any benefits is absurd. 30-40 is good but more is more.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..

Well I’m gonna keep on the 80mg as long as I’m feeling this good. It’s not pharma Anavar but it’s a legit source of raws I believe the tests came back at 96% pure.
But yeah, I have enough to run 80mg for 6-8 weeks so I’m just going to continue on that.
I’ve read a lot of different reports on dosages and it seemed 60mg was the middle ground with some going lower and some much higher. I decided on 80mg because I read a ton of **** (I actually probably read TOO MANY different experiences) about people not getting anything out of anything 40mg and lower, and since it’s not the most toxic compound. I’m LOVING it so far, only 10 days in though.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm..

Well I’m gonna keep on the 80mg as long as I’m feeling this good. It’s not pharma Anavar but it’s a legit source of raws I believe the tests came back at 96% pure.
But yeah, I have enough to run 80mg for 6-8 weeks so I’m just going to continue on that.
I’ve read a lot of different reports on dosages and it seemed 60mg was the middle ground with some going lower and some much higher. I decided on 80mg because I read a ton of **** (I actually probably read TOO MANY different experiences) about people not getting anything out of anything 40mg and lower, and since it’s not the most toxic compound. I’m LOVING it so far, only 10 days in though.
Run it as high as you can stand.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really? I thought it was a pretty standard dose, a little on the high side but not a ton?
What did you run it at?
Yes, it is a high dose.
Hmm..

If it's treating you right, I'd continue too.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I’m taking 1 g tudca and about 9g taurine a day so hopefully that takes care of any potential sides. I know my lipids are gonna take a hit but hey, what can I say? I’m doing it! Haha