Mellisa Bumstead arrested for gear

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think any of us know enough of the details, especially what was discussed amongst the involved parties ahead of time, to die on any hill of opinion. I still feel that if I ever found myself in a scenario where we have to discuss who goes to jail ahead of time and there is a less legally risky option, obtaining locally in FL, I would pull that lever 10/10. I mean how bad can the FL or US dom. sources be, look at Walker he seems to get by ok lol.

Something that makes zero sense to me is why there is a pack coming in at this point. I would think you would not want to rely on a pack coming in 1 and 3 weeks out to finish your prep. Even if it just got seized who the hell wants to scramble at that point in prep?? And if you don't need it for the Arnold and O, because you have enough already, why ship it at all? Another random thought would be why not have the source, who is experienced in such matters ship it? I have more questions than anything.
I think they're all good, natural questions alot of people would ask given the benefit of hindsight. But prior to this package, this is sh1t these guys have most likely done repeatedly and like many of us just think "she'll be right".

I don't think there's anything underhanded going on, or any setup outside of cops being cops.

There could be a million reasons why they got this particular package in when they did, reasons trivial to you and me but reasons that boil down to some sort of practicality for them.

But could they have been more careful? Planned better? Of course. Ian strikes me as meticulously logical and rational. But this is all hindsight "what if-ing" that rests on the probability that...they never really figured they'd get caught. Just like most of us here. We could all probably undertake much better OPSEC practices, but do we? Do we tend to get blase and assume we won't get nabbed? Of course, it's human nature.