Mega expensive shipping

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I didn't get a reply via email so I'll ask on here.
I was gonna place a good sized order on the sss website and when I got to check out the shipping was 44 gbp! The combined weight of everything I ordered probably wouldn't even reach 1 k. Can you not come up with better shipping options? It's waay too expensive and other us websites do it for half of that price. Shipping was to Spain

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I didn't get a reply via email so I'll ask on here.
I was gonna place a good sized order on the sss website and when I got to check out the shipping was 44 gbp! The combined weight of everything I ordered probably wouldn't even reach 1 k. Can you not come up with better shipping options? It's waay too expensive and other us websites do it for half of that price. Shipping was to Spain
Sending this over to the boss for you. Did you try the live chat or email? Either way I'll get you an answer.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I messaged via the website mate but I didn't get a reply, I'll place a good order if the shipping is right. I like what you have on offer

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I messaged via email I think you must have been closed at that time

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I messaged via email I think you must have been closed at that time
Boss said there was an error with the calculating. Try it again and it should be the correct amount. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions brotha

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boss said there was an error with the calculating. Try it again and it should be the correct amount. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions brotha
thanks bro but its coming out at 140.97 gbp for 2 bloodsr3d, 2 orange triad and 1 kings blood, then the shipping is an extra gbp 47.76