May be running a nandralone type compount advice on caber prami

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys this aspect of using these is one of the most confusing things i find. I guess its like an AI some need it even on a trt dose and others dont as my estrogen often runs low if i put an ai. I have plenty of ai if needed.

Still have a cycle a brother here gave me i plan to run when i can get all the compounds. It looks like my next run test as usual i find easy at a good price ( price can be key) any way it will be my third cycle. first two have been test only and highest i ran was 650 a week ( if you count the 200 i take for trt if not it was 450). I figure i am going to run 350 to 400mg of deca to see how i react to it. Everyone and their brother here says have one of those two on hand just in case and tren will be in the mix one day as well but not yet. I am debating about running 30mg of dianabol for 30 days as a kicker or waiting till my fourth cycle to add a third compound so anyone want to offer advice on that feel free. I do some bodyguard/security work and like to keep some size as bf% is about 15-16% so i know some mmight say hold off on the dbol. i have noticed i have been losing bodyfat with simply changing the way i eat and making better choices and replacing many meals with protein shakes. Cycle will be 15 weeks but the deca might only be 13 weeks. If i use dbol i plan on running a liver protection with nac and tudca and or milk thistle.

I was wondering if anyone has used a research co prami or caber. I know caber is going to be expensive and i think standard is .5 2x a week. Now is that something i should plan to take or only if i see problems and what should i look for? I know pureraws has both and caber is like $150 and would last me a few cycles and prami i think was like $30-50. Now i do have a semi-friendly doctor as my primary care. I have been told prami is given for restless legs and am sure i can get her to give me that. I am trying to think of an excuse for caber. SHe is not ultra knowlegable on anabolics but wont prescribe them. SHe is aware i take them. If anyone can think of an medical reason to ask for caber please share. I thought of telling her that its to control estrogen and my urologist dont listen when his PA gave me 18.5 guage needles she got the idea they are more used to dealing with cancer than low t. I went there for a hard time when the wife and i were going through fertility treatments .

So what thoughts on cycle and advice on the prami and prolatic?

Thanks guys. Always get good advice here.

Also i dont know if this helps but at the 650 ( with trt) i really have not had many if any side effects. Hardly any zits and i have not noticed any gyno and have had "experienced" guys at the gyme double check when we all work out. I still have a pretty full head of hair for 44.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe my reading comprehension isn't what it used to be...I found this post confusing?

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
That’s a solid cycle. One thing you should keep in mind, there’s never been a study where nandrolone has increased prolactin in isolation. When used in conjunction with testosterone, the estrogenic and progestin sides becomes more of an issue. If you control estrogen, prolactin will be easier to manage. AIs and caber aren’t good for you but neither is growing udders.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is 200 a week trt? I don't think it is. Are you checking bloods running 200 test long term

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is 200 a week trt? I don't think it is. Are you checking bloods running 200 test long term
It can be even though normally it’s not for most people. Usually trt will be under 200 but some people metabolize test poorly and they’ll need as much as 250

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I doubt she is stupid enough to think you need. Prami for restless legs considering I told her about steroids

All it takes is a google search

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for replies. yes i have 200mg trt. I was on trt 200mg every 10 days and i cam in at the high 800s so i asked my urologist if he had an issue with every 7 days and he said no. Now i have bloods coming up and they told me 5 days after my last shot to run them so i might just wait until 6 days as i dont want them to get stingy with the test.

Thanks for the cycle advice on this one. I often try to plan ahead. i was going to use eq, but many people have mentioned nandralone as a second compound so i figured i would try that and then my third have some eq.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for replies. yes i have 200mg trt. I was on trt 200mg every 10 days and i cam in at the high 800s so i asked my urologist if he had an issue with every 7 days and he said no. Now i have bloods coming up and they told me 5 days after my last shot to run them so i might just wait until 6 days as i dont want them to get stingy with the test.

Thanks for the cycle advice on this one. I often try to plan ahead. i was going to use eq, but many people have mentioned nandralone as a second compound so i figured i would try that and then my third have some eq.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote