Max out + TT-33?

TylerDurden92

Awards
Let me first say that Iforce makes some amazing stuff!!! When are you guys getting back on bb.com?!?!

I am just finishing up my PCT for a Protodrol/ 11 oxo cycle, and was going to run a few bottles of Max Out in a few weeks. I was hoping to lean up a little bit, maybe drop a few lbs around the waist. I was looking for something to stack it with when I found a bottle of TT-33 laying around. Would there be any benifet to throwing a bottle of TT-33 at the end of my Max Out cycle, and most importantly, would there be any reason not to?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me first say that Iforce makes some amazing stuff!!! When are you guys getting back on bb.com?!?!

I am just finishing up my PCT for a Protodrol/ 11 oxo cycle, and was going to run a few bottles of Max Out in a few weeks. I was hoping to lean up a little bit, maybe drop a few lbs around the waist. I was looking for something to stack it with when I found a bottle of TT-33 laying around. Would there be any benifet to throwing a bottle of TT-33 at the end of my Max Out cycle, and most importantly, would there be any reason not to?
Yes Max-Out + TT-33 would be a very awesome combo. You get the pump effects with fat burning to probably significantly lower body fat while adding strength. I see no reason not to stack them or piggy-back them.

I'm not sure about dosing times as I have never ran TT-33 but I will tell you Max-Out is very strong.

Hey I was wondering..How was that protodrol cycle? I just bought a bottle of protomax (it's clone) and if you could give me some feedback on gains and sides I'd very much appreciate it.

TylerDurden92

Awards
Yes Max-Out + TT-33 would be a very awesome combo. You get the pump effects with fat burning to probably significantly lower body fat while adding strength. I see no reason not to stack them or piggy-back them.

I'm not sure about dosing times as I have never ran TT-33 but I will tell you Max-Out is very strong.

Hey I was wondering..How was that protodrol cycle? I just bought a bottle of protomax (it's clone) and if you could give me some feedback on gains and sides I'd very much appreciate it.

thanks man, yeah I was assuming it would be an awesome stack!

Protodrol was pretty good, absolutely no sides, gained about 8 lbs, I ran it at 75 mg for 6 weeks, but I would suggest 100 mg for six weeks, which I beleive would be 3 bottles

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I think MaxOut and TT33 would work great together as the TT33 would really enhance protein synthesis to aid in the direct muscle gains from Max Out. I see no reason what so ever why they can't go together.

Mike

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think MaxOut and TT33 would work great together as the TT33 would really enhance protein synthesis to aid in the direct muscle gains from Max Out. I see no reason what so ever why they can't go together.

Mike
Hi,

What is it in tt33 that enhances protein synth?

Ive bought 3 bottles, and got a free half bottle with my rev v2, so ive got quite a few cycles lined up. but as always, worried about muscle loss which is a real struggle for me to put on.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

What is it in tt33 that enhances protein synth?

Ive bought 3 bottles, and got a free half bottle with my rev v2, so ive got quite a few cycles lined up. but as always, worried about muscle loss which is a real struggle for me to put on.
Truthfully, I do not feel that I am competent enough to discuss in detail the pathophysiology of how thyroidal hormones, synthetic or natural enhance protein synthesis; but with that being said, there is a ton of scientific evidence showing that they do in fact increase protein synthesis, raise basal metabolic rate, help regulate long bone growth, and neuronal maturation.

Mike

Mike