I had good success running that solo back in the day. Gained a lot of water weight, nuts shrunk up bad, and I lost all gains rather quickly. Messed with my hormones REAL bad. Moody, loss of libido (bad) and just not worth it for me to ever do again. I still have some older bottles left too.
I had good success running that solo back in the day. Gained a lot of water weight, nuts shrunk up bad, and I lost all gains rather quickly. Messed with my hormones REAL bad. Moody, loss of libido (bad) and just not worth it for me to ever do again. I still have some older bottles left too.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.