Massage Guns: The Recovery Tool You Never Thought You Needed

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MASSAGE GUNS: THE RECOVERY TOOL YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU NEEDED
Not sure if you’ve heard of the latest trend in self-massage tools, but it’s called a “massage gun,” and it is basically a portable electric muscle massager. These nifty devices are just one of the countless pieces of equipment that you can use, along with your bodyweight and whatever else might be handy, to give yourself an effective DIY massage.
Massage guns are sold everywhere, from big-box stores like Target and Walmart to specialty athletic retailers and even places like Amazon (of course). They are popular with professionals, athletes, and fitness influencers, who claim that a good massage can alleviate aches and pains, increase circulation, and even improve athletic performance.
👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/massage-guns-the-recovery-tool-you-never-thought-you-needed/

Attachments

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta say, be careful with the cheap massage guns. I bought one from Amazon for 30 bucks thinking it was a great deal. Within a few days, the darn thing burst into flames. Cheap Chinese-made junk.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking into massage guns. Anybody have a recommendation? Don't feel like paying $499 for a Theragun Pro.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking into massage guns. Anybody have a recommendation? Don't feel like paying $499 for a Theragun Pro.
Hyperice's Hyper Volt 2.0 is amazing and like $299 retail without discount code.. got it like 1+ years ago. Wife has used it to save me from bad back spasms twice. And I could walk again that same day where normally I'd be using pain killers in bed for a day or two trying to get it to unlock. This just beats locked muscle into sweet submission. Painful release.

TerranceSolomon

TerranceSolomon

Awards
Hey there! Thanks for sharing this article about massage guns. It's so true that these devices can really help with muscle recovery and soreness. I recently discovered a massage gun myself, and it was a game-changer for me. I never knew I needed one until I tried it out! By the way, have you heard about bringing a massage gun on a plane? I stumbled across this article on https://www.massage-gun-guide.com/can-you-bring-a-massage-gun-on-a-plane/, and it has some interesting tips. Anyways, I'm new on this forum, and I'm excited to learn more from everyone here!

Last edited:
MeganWayt

MeganWayt

Awards
I'm always amazed at what new innovative tools can appear in the world of health and fitness care. When I first heard about it, I never suspected that I might need such a recovery tool. It’s just that before that I only heard about gun control and didn’t think that they would come up with something useful, I used https://edubirdie.com/examples/gun-control/ to study. I thought that everything that is connected with weapons can only carry violence. But after attending a massage session using this gun, I completely reconsidered my opinion. Right from the start, I felt a pleasant sensation of relaxation as the massage therapist began applying the gun to my tired muscles. The powerful vibrations of the gun penetrated deep into my tissues, breaking the accumulated tension. It was like a cloud of comfort enveloping my body.

Last edited: