Mass Cycle Review

U of R Man

Awards
I'm planning on doing this following cycle. I have several 8 week PH cycles under my belt, but this will be a 4 on 4 off 4 on cycle. I will be using T1 with DMSO as I want maximum growth here. Let me know what you all think.

1-4: 2 squirts 2x a day of T1(166 mg 1 Test and 334 mg of 4ad)
4-8: 300 mg 6 OXO per night
8-12: 2 squirts 2x a day of T1(166 mg 1 Test and 334 mg of 4ad)
12-16: 300 mg 6 OXO per night

I figure I will need 2 bottles of T1 and 3 bottles of 6 OXO for this cycle to work correctly. What do you all think. Hey BDC great site by the way. Love the homebrew...next time I'll be doing it myself, just want to see how the DMSO works out with your brew...Thanks again guys.

U of R Man

Awards
Just forgot to add, this will be my first experience with 1 Test...looking forward to some great results from all that I've read...Thanks again.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid bro. Wuts your training and diet going to look like? Hope your getting big on both. Good luck!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
interested in how you do U of R. im planning the exact cycle (cept possibly replacing oxo with zma cuz i have two bottles of zma already) considering eca throughout. (again, cuz i have it).
one question i have for anyone is, do i have to make a concious effort to take in more calories or when on a ph cycle, am i able to eat more per sitting (i eat every 2.5-3 hours but can only take in a certain amount per sitting) i estimating that i eat around 2500 cals a day @ 164. (5'9)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
U of R: the cycle looks good. You may be able to get away with less length on the 6-0x0 because you are only doing 4 week. But little longer won't hurt.

Sage: If you want ot bulk up raise the calories. Like add about 1000 more if you can. If you just want good lean gains don't add any... Hope that helps.. talk to ya

khafra

Awards
I've actually read that 1-test is unsurpassable for strength but not the greatest for bulking, by itself. Might want to add a little norandrostenediol if you don't need your testes for anything, or 4-AD if you do.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You don't want to mix nor and 1-test way to angrogenic. It wil hit the prostate hard and make you limp beyond belief. Just add the 4-ad.... Oh yeah 1-test is awsome for bulking with 4-ad(not really by itself like khafra siad). Add 2x as much 4-ad and you could pack on 20lbs in 6 weeks. Talk to ya

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
U of R: the cycle looks good. You may be able to get away with less length on the 6-0x0 because you are only doing 4 week. But little longer won't hurt.

Sage: If you want ot bulk up raise the calories. Like add about 1000 more if you can. If you just want good lean gains don't add any... Hope that helps.. talk to ya
thanx man. i was about to force down enough food to get to 3500-4000 cal range but my goal is definetely to obtain lean mass so good to hear i can take in my normal daily calories and still get good lean gains.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You stil might want to up them about 250-400 just to make the best of it. your body will need more cals than normal. But not too much . You want lean gains.. talk to ya..

U of R Man

Awards
Do you guys think this much 6 OXO is necessary? I've never actually used the 6 OXO so I'm a little unfamiliar with how long to run it for. Thanks.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would think you could get away with 2 weeks. But I have not used it. At 4weeks on your nuts will just barely but shut down completely... I don't really know how powerfull the 6-oxo is though.... You can't go wrong if you use it the whole off time though.. Talk to ya..

U of R Man

Awards
I would think you could get away with 2 weeks. But I have not used it. At 4weeks on your nuts will just barely but shut down completely... I don't really know how powerfull the 6-oxo is though.... You can't go wrong if you use it the whole off time though.. Talk to ya..
I guess its probably better to be safe than sorry...Looks like I'll run it for all 4 weeks both times. Anything you would add to this cycle? I was thinking about some 1,4 andro to up the appetite a bit. Do you think this would be necessary or no or is there anything else you'd add? Thanks again.

Shake

Awards
I've actually read that 1-test is unsurpassable for strength but not the greatest for bulking, by itself. Might want to add a little norandrostenediol if you don't need your testes for anything, or 4-AD if you do.
I actually lost strength in my previous cycle. :rolleyes:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Were you using homebrew??? heheheh. Talk to ya

Kay

Awards
have for anyone is, do i have to make a concious effort to take in more calories or when on a ph cycle, am i able to eat more per sitting (i eat every 2.5-3 hours but can only take in a certain amount per sitting) i estimating that i eat around 2500 cals a day @ 164. (5'9)
I would bump it up to 3000 just to maximize growth, coz you will probably go on a cut cycle soon after.
When i usually eat for bulking, I have to sometimes force feed, i just put the food in front of me and stare at it, and not allowed to do anything until i finish it.
Easier way: Buy a protein blend MRP and chug it down every so often. :)
Eat every 2 hours ........ eat cottage cheese as a midnight snack YUM:D
its 4 weeks, and just flex everytime you dont feel like eating.
Good luck!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

I would bump it up to 3000 just to maximize growth, coz you will probably go on a cut cycle soon after.
When i usually eat for bulking, I have to sometimes force feed, i just put the food in front of me and stare at it, and not allowed to do anything until i finish it.
Easier way: Buy a protein blend MRP and chug it down every so often. :)
Eat every 2 hours ........ eat cottage cheese as a midnight snack YUM:D
its 4 weeks, and just flex everytime you dont feel like eating.
Good luck!
im trying buddy. from mrp, eating compact calorie food (peanut butter, oatmeal, rice). i dont write down total calorie intake anymore but i can take in 3000 a day if i wanted. but my desire is to gain the leanest gains possible so im thinking a 2500-3000 cal range is best. (from my usual 2000-2500)