Mainly I-Force + bulk products cut stack. Opinions please

alfredm005

Awards
Ive got these supps lined up for a 6 to 8 week run starting on monday. Please let me know if i should drop any. Not interested in dropping any for the sake of saving for later to conserve money, i have a rediculous stash already. Just wanna know of any negative interactions or useless additions. As long as i can benefit at least a little, its going in.

Im 36 years old, and want to concentrate on dropping fat. I workout first thing in the morning fasted

IForce products
Dexaprine verson 2
TT-33
Hemavol
Compete
multi (gonna switch to OT when it runs out)

Bulks (mainly SNS and Synthetic Supps)
creatine
bcaa
beta alanine
supercissus
tyrosine
tmg
forskolin
synephrine
raz ketones
TTA
fish oil

Southland/Evomuse
slintensity
Abliderate Advance

Maybe add some bulk nootropics preworkout

Thanks
Alfred

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is a lot of stuff, I would never consider taking that everyday!!!! How many weeks are you looking to do? I would love to help you set up a stack, just need more info. How much of each stuff do you have?

mike

alfredm005

Awards
Hey Mike,

You know what bro, you, Cooper and a few others always take the time to help out without being condescending. there are a few other knowledgeable members who will help in exchange for them treated you like an idiot, lol. I really appreciate it.

As far as my stack, i have pretty much plenty of everything. At least 2 months worth of most, a years worth of some. Planning on 6 to 8 weeks, leaning more towards 6 weeks, but if i need the other 2 then so be it.

What im pretty sure i dont wanna go without are the following

Dexaprine
TT-33
Hemavol
Compete
multi/fish oil
creatine
Abliderate Advance
supercissus

Anything else would be icing i suppose. Workouts must be first thing in the morning before work. i work outdoors in Arizona and by the time i get home in the hot season, the sun drained everything out of me

Thanks in advance for your help bro
Alfred

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im at work bro id love to help. Tomorrow i should be on my computer and i should get back to you. Message me or call me out if i forget!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive got these supps lined up for a 6 to 8 week run starting on monday. Please let me know if i should drop any. Not interested in dropping any for the sake of saving for later to conserve money, i have a rediculous stash already. Just wanna know of any negative interactions or useless additions. As long as i can benefit at least a little, its going in.

Im 36 years old, and want to concentrate on dropping fat. I workout first thing in the morning fasted

IForce products
Dexaprine verson 2
TT-33
Hemavol
Compete
multi (gonna switch to OT when it runs out)

Bulks (mainly SNS and Synthetic Supps)
creatine
bcaa
beta alanine
supercissus
tyrosine
tmg
forskolin
synephrine
raz ketones
TTA
fish oil

Southland/Evomuse
slintensity
Abliderate Advance

Maybe add some bulk nootropics preworkout

Thanks
Alfred

Okay, first off, I wouldn't run a pre-workout. I'd take dexaprine XR, a stimulant fat burner pre-workout as your stimulant, with hemavol as your non-stim pre. Dexaprine will give the energy, Hemavol will give the pumps and fullness!

I'd run dexaprine XR + TT33 + Abliterate + Slintensity for all 8 weeks. Honestly, after looking over your list lol, I think you could easily run everything. I'm seeing a lot on that list, that I run at the same time.

I'd eliminate BCAA's because you have compete, not needed. Compete has whey protein hydrolysate which is a full spectrum of aminos.

Synephrine and Raz ketones not needed, dexaprine has everything you need.

TTA is up to you, I think dexaprine + tt33 will be enough. Forskolin def is a must, awesome, love it!

TMG, multi, fish oil for health, a must.

No need for cissus if you don't have joint issues

I think you are good bro with what is listed above. No need for BCAA's, cissus, synephrine, raz ketones. I'd personally drop TTA but you can use it.

Mike

alfredm005

Awards
will do what u say bro, except ill keep the cissus. helps my right elbow, im getting old. I just need to get my cravings in check, Chipotle burritos have taken a hold of me, gotta cut that ****.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
will do what u say bro, except ill keep the cissus. helps my right elbow, im getting old. I just need to get my cravings in check, Chipotle burritos have taken a hold of me, gotta cut that ****.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated
hha they just built a chipotle by me, I wanted to go, never got to it and then started contest prep. It's next to a walmart I go to every week, pisses me off! haha

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Good info from Mike! Always very helpful!