MA Research

Libby10

Awards
Due to all the fantastic reviews on this site I just ordered from MA Labs. My rats are dealing with several old injuries and I'm hoping the peptides will help. Crossing my fingers because I'm quite fond of them all. I hate to see them limping around all day. Will post more after they've had a chance to test them out.

the above was posted in another thread about a week ago and it was suggested that I create a new post so here it is.

update: I just received the peptide and injected rat #1 tonight. More after a bit of time has passed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First !!

Brocodeout69

Brocodeout69

Awards
Due to all the fantastic reviews on this site I just ordered from MA Labs. My rats are dealing with several old injuries and I'm hoping the peptides will help. Crossing my fingers because I'm quite fond of them all. I hate to see them limping around all day. Will post more after they've had a chance to test them out.

the above was posted in another thread about a week ago and it was suggested that I create a new post so here it is.

update: I just received the peptide and injected rat #1 tonight. More after a bit of time has passed.
Curious to see how this goes as well.

Good luck!

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone tried their bpc-157?
Yep. Just finished day 18, I bought a 30 day supply.

Had elbow tendonitis for about 4 months. I took 4 weeks off of all upper body lifting following a surgery. Elbow didn't seem to heal much during that time.

Started the bpc on the last week that I took off from lifting and by the end of that week I was starting to wonder if it was gonna help me at all.

Kept taking the bpc and started lifting again (a little over a week ago) and noticed a huge difference in my elbow the last few days. The pain is almost gone now.

So basically, after months of suffering and weeks of not lifting, the bpc seems to have made the biggest difference in healing this tendonitis, in spite of me resuming the weights.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear it is working for you

WeakerNU

Awards
This is a interesting one. I have a rat with hyper mobile shoulder that has been a issues for a while would be interesting to see how this goes.

Libby10

Awards
Started out with 250mcg once a day and rat #1 didn't have any bad reactions. The last 4 days I injected 250mcg twice a day. Rat #1 seems fine other than a histamine reaction - slightly pink face (normal for this rat as they have histamine issues and have reacted this way in the past to peptides). I haven't detected any improvement yet but it's only been a week so that's to be expected. One question: should these peptides be vacuum packed? Neither of the ones I've used were or seemed to be - I did the syringe air test and the needle wouldn't move unless I pushed it (slowly of course). If you're not sure what that means, watch the video attached - start at 2:21. Thanks!