Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GW SALE

Total Discount: 36% off

Guys, I have good and bad news. The bad news is that after we sell the last of our remaining stock, we will no longer be carrying GW.

Unfortunately, information has recently come to our attention that has prompted us to remove this particular item from our inventory. Although we very much wanted to continue offering this product, the current circumstances warrant a more prudent approach. We were not forced to stop selling this product. It was our decision to do so.

The GOOD NEWS is that in addition to offering 20% off when you use the "arnold20" discount code, we have lowered the price on the website by an additional $10. Combined, your total savings is 36%, putting your cost at only $43.20.

If you have been using our GW or wanted to try this product, NOW is the time to get it, as we will NOT be carrying it again.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see this is still available. But what information made you choose to pull it ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see this is still available. But what information made you choose to pull it ?
My previous partner (I am now the sole owner of MA Labs) wanted to pull it. I didn't, but reluctantly agreed to take it off the market. As soon as I became the sole owner, I immediately put it back in stock.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything to totally avoid while taking this drugs or supplements?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope. :)