MA Labs Accepting Credit Cards Again! Yeah!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

"Obtained a New Merchant Account"

Guys, we just got a new merchant account! This means you can order through the website with a credit card again! We don't know how long it will last (hopefully forever, LOL), but if you want to order NOW is the time!

MA-PUMP will be released within 24-48 hours!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great news!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news, Mike Arnold really has some great quality stuff... Glad the issues got sorted out. If you haven't used them, top notch supplements that work and work well... High quality and innovative

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I am getting several emails/pms about tracking.

Please do not message me for tracking if it has not been 2 business days. This means that if you order Friday, please wait until Tuesday night to contact me if you don't have tracking yet. If it is monday...and you dont hvae tracking by late weds evening,then contact me.

Most orders ship within 24 hours M-F ONLY. This is not guaranteed. If you don't get tracking check your spam folders and other folders and look for SHIP CENTRAL as well as the sender.

Thank you!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s that pump product coming along?????
I am just waiting on the web designer to put it on the website. It is ready to sell right now. I am VERY MUCH hoping it will be today.

MetalFingaz

MetalFingaz

Awards
Big fan of the brand,wasn’t expecting such a hefty price tag for a pump product though.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Is that price for real?? $159.99Or a typo? Gotta be a typo for only 20 servings... I’m a big fan of somatozine but that price is HUUUUUGE

EDIT..... Price should be 56.99
The original marked price was wrong

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, thats a bit hefty

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that price for real?? $159.99Or a typo? Gotta be a typo for only 20 servings... I’m a big fan of somatozine but that price is HUUUUUGE
It's a typo. It is supposed to be $56.99. I am trying to get it changed now. I have no idea who did that. Sorry.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big fan of the brand,wasn’t expecting such a hefty price tag for a pump product though.
It's not accurate. $56.99 is the price.

$159.99 would have been absolutely ludicrous. LOL.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So much more reasonable LOL
I will edit my original post
Yeah...and with 20% off its actually VERY reasonable considering what is in it. I can guarantee you this. This product costs more to make than what many pump products are sold for...so our profit margin is actually quite low...the lowest of any of our products.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been trying to place an order through website mike with no luck. Every time I click on the confirm order button on the bottom of page nothing happens, order won't go through. Are you still taking credit cards? Trying to order a vicaine.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been trying to place an order through website mike with no luck. Every time I click on the confirm order button on the bottom of page nothing happens, order won't go through. Are you still taking credit cards? Trying to order a vicaine.
You need to enter your name in ALL CAPS. There is a pop-up that appears when you don't do this, unless you have pop-ups disabled.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike Arnold site isn't accepting cards anymore?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold site isn't accepting cards anymore?
CC is down again right now but the Echeck option is still there.

Super simple, enter a Checking and routing number. The process takes 3-5 business days in general to ship. It works as an actual check and it has to clear and then they ship.

Not the fastest method for sure but this is the only option this moment and you still can very safely and securely purchase with only a few days of a delay :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The merchant account closed down again. We can't take credit cards without a merchant account. Unfortunately, when a company pushes the limits of grey-area supplementation, merchant shutdowns are a regular occurrence...because our Gov. thinks they should be able to enslave us...and that consumers aren't smart enough to think for themselves. But...that's another subject altogether.

The good news is that we should be taking CC's again in less than a week, hopefully by Monday (I already got a new merchant account).