M1T: Is it really that powerful? Have u ever tried it?

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
It’s special that you seem to think we are all supposed to take what you say for money when we don’t know you at all. And then tell us it’s not an argument because you been this and that for 20 years and you’re a vet on this and this forum. When you think about how we work as a society would you think going into a new group of people in real life, who know each other for 5-10-15 years and tell them hey hi my first day here this idea you have is wrong I know better. Btw I know you don’t know me but I have 40 years of experience. Do you really think anyone would take your words heavily? It’s not how life works buddy. You gain people’s trust and slowly but surely your points become more relevant. That’s how life works... and you’re absolutely right to have your own opinion by the way. Where you’re wrong is you’re trying to force your idea into people that don’t know you. You said what you think is right now leave it at that and stop with all this I’m a coach, I’m this i was on this forum bla bla... nobody cares since we don’t know you for more than a couple hours.
I don't care how people heed my words. If you want to talk steroids we can talk steroids. If you want to say "oh dur your opinion doesn't matter because you haven't been on here for a decade" then I'll address that stupidass rebuttal appropriately.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't care how people heed my words. If you want to talk steroids we can talk steroids. If you want to say "oh dur your opinion doesn't matter because you haven't been on here for a decade" then I'll address that stupidass rebuttal appropriately.
Nobody wants to talk steroids with you though. That’s the point

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My point was if you are really favoring going a healthy and non-methyl route you aren't touching m1t or superdrol in the first place.

I really love it when I go to a new board and I see a rep of apex trying to be a smartass when I was on a forum the last 4 years that actually drove most of apex's business.

I was on vicious the last several years, PHF before that, and primordial performance before that. It's not as if I haven't been around.

Most people who hate on m1t haven't taken it and it's become polarizing topic for whatever reason. It's the most powerful compound I've taken and my sides, again at around 21, weren't that bad.
I think M1T is a good and powerful steroid. I’ve used it 3 times and enjoyed it (and had lots of bad sides every time).

Sadly, Superdrol is one I haven’t used so I can’t compare. But M1T was more potent than any other oral I have used at any dose: DMZ, Msten, M1A, Trendione, Superdrol-Oxime, Dbol-Oxime, Protodrol, Mechabol, Halodrol, Epistane, Mtren, Var, The One, 1,4,19,epiandro, Androsterone, 3AD, LGD, RAD, Osta, S23, S4, Cyanostane, Max LMG, Boladiol.

The key thing here was while the water gains come on FAST with M1T, it is intramuscular, not bloat, and every time I stopped it there was a LARGE percentage of size kept. Like, a lot of obvious new mass. Several honest lean lbs.

I gotta get around to running SD, but I have been saving my stash for the wife since it’s so awesome for women. She absolutely blows tf up on a single cap.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My point was if you are really favoring going a healthy and non-methyl route you aren't touching m1t or superdrol in the first place.

I really love it when I go to a new board and I see a rep of apex trying to be a smartass when I was on a forum the last 4 years that actually drove most of apex's business.

I was on vicious the last several years, PHF before that, and primordial performance before that. It's not as if I haven't been around.

Most people who hate on m1t haven't taken it and it's become polarizing topic for whatever reason. It's the most powerful compound I've taken and my sides, again at around 21, weren't that bad.
See ... That's the Problem in your eyes, right?

I didn't recognize you, your highness!!
Goodness, I should've bowed, instead of speaking the truth.
There is a smarta** in this thread, for d*m sure!

Don't be a dumba**, you won't get treated like one.
Period.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
See ... That's the Problem in your eyes, right?

I didn't recognize you, your highness!!
Goodness, I should've bowed, instead of speaking the truth.
There is a smarta** in this thread, for d*m sure!

Don't be a dumba**, you won't get treated like one.
Period.
You wanted to flex your "you lack credibility nuts" while touting a company I've ran logs for and once I mentioned such you are acting like a douche.

I'm on this board to talk to Rob and little else but I can certainly see why you have a specific crowd.

The groupthink is hilarious.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You wanted to flex your "you lack credibility nuts" while touting a company I've ran logs for and once I mentioned such you are acting like a douche.

I'm on this board to talk to Rob and little else but I can certainly see why you have a specific crowd.

The groupthink is hilarious.
You're a sour-pus who's spouting complete NONSENSE.

How much nonsense?

You had to lie about what you said 2 different times, to try and cover your nonsense.

Being wrong.... No problem.
Being a liar .... Kick Rocks.

Oswizle

Awards
M1T is gnarly.... stacked it with 4-AD and my sides were reduced... but by the end of week 3 and 20+lbs later the cramps in the calves and lower back were insane... felt like I had been beat down with a rusted iron pipe.... it has to be the strongest oral of all time.. the scale starts moving after 3 days on the stuff

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
You're a sour-pus who's spouting complete NONSENSE.

How much nonsense?

You had to lie about what you said 2 different times, to try and cover your nonsense.

Being wrong.... No problem.
Being a liar .... Kick Rocks.
there's no lying going on bitch.

i think crying about toxicity of m1t while taking superdrol makes you a moron.

get over it.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha let's all just agree to disagree, but both are strong and toxic and that seems to be agreed.

I like epi to bulk or cut, some just like to cut, my friend didn't notice much of anything at 40mgs, I notice at 20mgs and even a low 10 🤷 just saying different compounds work "better/worse" with how you train, diet, respond, and feel on them 😉 have a great day mates! We all alpha!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there's no lying going on bitch.

i think crying about toxicity of m1t while taking superdrol makes you a moron.

get over it.
It's in Black and White P*say!!!!
Crawl back in your little hidey-hole.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Haha let's all just agree to disagree, but both are strong and toxic and that seems to be agreed.

I like epi to bulk or cut, some just like to cut, my friend didn't notice much of anything at 40mgs, I notice at 20mgs and even a low 10 🤷 just saying different compounds work "better/worse" with how you train, diet, respond, and feel on them 😉 have a great day mates! We all alpha!
epi is a great compound. mechabol is another one i highly recommend for lean gains although i don't know how available it is anymore. anything from that family group of prohormones seems to give decent lean gains with minor sides. i'd have to look up the steroid family it belongs to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 117
kjkriston Anabolics 23
Anabolics 15