M1T 3 weeks?

Warhead_321

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ive been on 1,4AD for about 6 weeks now and am now finished my 2nd week on 2.5mg of M1T...my question is would it be safe to bump the dosage of M1T to 5mgs for one more week which would make it 3 weeks of M1T but only 1 week at 5mgs. Any input would be greatly appreciated.[/font]

BigPJ

Awards
No one really knows how hepatoxic m1t is, but as those low doeses, I would guess it's safe. Not to state the obvious, but have some good pct lined up (nolva, NAC, milk thistle).

How are your gains so far?

Patriots

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ive been on 1,4AD for about 6 weeks now and am now finished my 2nd week on 2.5mg of M1T...my question is would it be safe to bump the dosage of M1T to 5mgs for one more week which would make it 3 weeks of M1T but only 1 week at 5mgs. Any input would be greatly appreciated.[/font]
Any sides?

Warhead_321

Awards
No one really knows how hepatoxic m1t is, but as those low doeses, I would guess it's safe. Not to state the obvious, but have some good pct lined up (nolva, NAC, milk thistle).

Yep, I have nolva, NAC & milk thistle :) but I am wondering if i do the 3 weeks how should I do pct? Should I stick with the 1,4AD for a week after im done M1T and do a 40,30,20,10? for 4 weeks of nolva? Also should I stop the 4AD or keep it going untill im done pct?

How are your gains so far?
gains are really decent...12 lbs

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm running only 5mg/day m1t & seeing pretty decent results with minimal sides. i'm up about 8-9lbs

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So basically thus far the m1t has been useless at such a low dose. Why do I say that? Well because 6 weeks of 1,4 should have given you at least 12 lbs of gains (half that is probably water).

I would definitely bump up the dose.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
So basically thus far the m1t has been useless at such a low dose. Why do I say that? Well because 6 weeks of 1,4 should have given you at least 12 lbs of gains (half that is probably water).

I would definitely bump up the dose.
There is no way to quantify how much you "should" gain in pounds given a particular cycle, that is simply ridiculous. I think you guys need to read IA's article on realistic muscle growth expectations. Far too many noobs are expecting earth-shattering gains in LBM from 1 cycle.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15820

As for Warhead's question- There is no problem bumping the M1t to 5mg. That's still a mild dose, & it should increase gains.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Longdog

If you are seeing noticable gains with no sides, then wait until your next cycle to increase the dosage.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I agree, I started out at 20mgs/day m1t w/trans4ad and I think that I could have got the same gains at a lower dose for my 2 week cycle. Only side effect I saw was a slight atrophy of the balls which has been almost fully corrected on my 7th day of PCT. Libido is strong even on PCT for some reason, the wife is hurtin'. :)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is no way to quantify how much you "should" gain in pounds given a particular cycle, that is simply ridiculous. I think you guys need to read IA's article on realistic muscle growth expectations. Far too many noobs are expecting earth-shattering gains in LBM from 1 cycle.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15820

As for Warhead's question- There is no problem bumping the M1t to 5mg. That's still a mild dose, & it should increase gains.
Yeah I've read that article before and I completely agree with it, but I still stand by my statement that the m1t probably has done nothing so far. Did any significant change in weight gaining come when you added in the m1t, warhead?

Warhead_321

Awards
Ok, so with a stack and length of cycle like this what should i do for PCT? 40,30,20,10? or maybe up the dose and stay on pct for longer..5 weeks? Altho I really was only on M1T for the 1st two weeks at 2.5mgs so i dunno...any input?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoadMapFire Post Cycle Therapy 6
Anabolics 5
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 4
MF210 Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3