LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the others. With any product i always recommend a breaker after 12 weeks / 3months of use. Best to let the body have a break.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I run like 3 bottles in a row and take a month off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Technically... you could run it as long as you want ha... Legally we (along with any other brand) have to recommend to take breaks. 12 weeks on 4 off is typical. FWIW I know a few guys that have been on it since before it came out and no issues.

D

Dbocanegra

Awards
Interesting. 5 days on and 2 off.

cause I mean these are all herbs so I don’t see it being bad long term.

people do maca and other substances all their life right? I mean, we aren’t supposed to cycle multivatimns are we? Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8-12 weeks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interesting. 5 days on and 2 off.

cause I mean these are all herbs so I don’t see it being bad long term.

people do maca and other substances all their life right? I mean, we aren’t supposed to cycle multivatimns are we? Lol
its just more of a legal type thing... if something hasn't been formally studied for long term use (and literally almost 0 supps have - some herbs and such singularly maybe, but not in a combo) then a company could be held liable if something would go wrong even in like 5 years of straight use; this is why they wont ever say flat out "take it forever" for literally anything... like has been said though, theres nothing in here that "should" cause any issues regardless of breaks

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its just more of a legal type thing... if something hasn't been formally studied for long term use (and literally almost 0 supps have - some herbs and such singularly maybe, but not in a combo) then a company could be held liable if something would go wrong even in like 5 years of straight use; this is why they wont ever say flat out "take it forever" for literally anything... like has been said though, theres nothing in here that "should" cause any issues regardless of breaks
Some products you might see diminished returns as your body tends to find a way back to normal after a while. I see that happening before anything goes wrong, but even that is guessing without a study.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 days on 2 days off for life ! :)
I might be picking a couple jars of M-Test to run at a later date but I might run like
that 5 days on 2 days off cause I feel the effects of long jack better when I run with
weekends off. This is just from my past experience from using long jack in the past.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started M test today, I will do a full 7 day than start the 5 on 2 off, just to kick right!

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got 2 bottle if it blow me away I will buy more but I already have some other testbooster line up, that I already got. so it would have to be really good, for me to garbage the other I already have. Will see

D

Dbocanegra

Awards
So I finished my 3 months and man I felt amazing but being off it, I can tell my sleep isn’t as good.

what’s the logic and philosophy behind 5 days on and 2 off? Is that a more long term approach?

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did stop taking it the DT suppression was dropping my libido. the 5 day on 2 day of is for the tongkat ali not to loose it effect. If the product work for you I would do a 5 day on 2 day off, two bottle after that 2 week break than restart for the rest of your life.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say just take 4 weeks off so it works just as well for you again. Not a fan of the 5 on 2 off. Doesn’t really allow the herbs to saturate.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say just take 4 weeks off so it works just as well for you again. Not a fan of the 5 on 2 off. Doesn’t really allow the herbs to saturate.
Agreed. I feel like the 5 on 2 off thing comes from the days of pulsing stuff like epistane.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did stop taking it the DT suppression was dropping my libido. the 5 day on 2 day of is for the tongkat ali not to loose it effect. If the product work for you I would do a 5 day on 2 day off, two bottle after that 2 week break than restart for the rest of your life.
I know when I run a straight Tong Kat Ali supplement 5 days on 2 days off works best for me also. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I went on Amazon to re-order M-Test and it said "You have purchased this product 17 times."

I was like, whoa. That doesn't count all the times I got it off DPS. lol.
Haha amazon with the subtle hints that you might want a subscription haha

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got a T test, and without going into too many details as they changed the calulations but in June of last year, while i was 6 weeks into Mtest my Free T was at 95% of the median of the range - so almost exaclty mid-point.

As of this week, while i am 5 weeks into BMP, Follidrone and AE, i have been clear of Mtest for over 12 weeks. Even though i am lifting much heavier now(after an injury back in early last year) my Free T dropped to only 65% of median, or just a little bit above the low range.

Not saying it was all Mtest - just saying what the tests show.

Im gonna go back on Mtest(replace AE) in my current stack in a few weeks and will see what happens after.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got a T test, and without going into too many details as they changed the calulations but in June of last year, while i was 6 weeks into Mtest my Free T was at 95% of the median of the range - so almost exaclty mid-point.

As of this week, while i am 5 weeks into BMP, Follidrone and AE, i have been clear of Mtest for over 12 weeks. Even though i am lifting much heavier now(after an injury back in early last year) my Free T dropped to only 65% of median, or just a little bit above the low range.

Im gonna go back on Mtest(replace AE) in my current stack in a few weeks and will see what happens after.
thats a huge swing! hopefully it comes back up when you jump back on. could be a real gamechanger for people in your situation

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thats a huge swing! hopefully it comes back up when you jump back on. could be a real gamechanger for people in your situation
Yes! I am very interested to see. Gonna stay on bmp and follidrone andnjust cycle out AE and replace with MTest. I will try to then do another blood after that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went on Amazon to re-order M-Test and it said "You have purchased this product 17 times."

I was like, whoa. That doesn't count all the times I got it off DPS. lol.
lmaooo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

oh wow.. yeah very curious to see once you jump on Mtest how it treats you

I have never done test myself on Mtest but i can just tell its working .. and have seen some tests.

The creator of this product have ran multiple tests and have stayed over a whole year to test out and loved it.

max ive done is 12 weeks on Mtest and from week 1 to week 12 .. just amazing run .. yeah i feel a lil drop off when i come off it but i always chalk it off as coming off a product and with aging kinda just take it as it goes.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M test is my next purchase. I'm 64 and just don't have the fire in my belly like I used too. I've researched all the ingredients it sounds like a winner. Lots of positive feedback on this sight. Definitely a 8 week stack

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
M test is my next purchase. I'm 64 and just don't have the fire in my belly like I used too. I've researched all the ingredients it sounds like a winner. Lots of positive feedback on this sight. Definitely a 8 week stack
You’re in for a real treat!