Low total T mid cycle

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys,

Just got my results back from my mid cycle bloods. Bloods taken at start of week 5. 40mg tbol X 2 per only cycle with usual support and 4ad as test base ( I know I should be using a proper test base but don't want to pin)

I've only done bloods before and after before and levels have been spot on. Feel fine, balls same size, training like a monster, no lethargy.

All other test have come in at around 21/22 nmol/l but this has come back at 4.75 nmol/l which has me a tad concerned.

Should I bail now and start nolva based pct?

Cheers

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is your 4ad from and how much you taking.

I’m assuming it’s total bunk tbh. I thought 4 ad converted to test so it should be registering.....

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where is your 4ad from and how much you taking.

I’m assuming it’s total bunk tbh. I thought 4 ad converted to test so it should be registering.....
It's not do much that, it's should I be getting this suppressed mid cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not do much that, it's should I be getting this suppressed mid cycle?
well yeah your definitely gonna be suppressing your natural test brother, your taking tbol...... any aas will suppress natural production. However the 4ad is supposed to convert to testosterone via a one step conversion and therefore you should have test in your system. For example my last bloods when I was pinning test I was 300 ish (and I’m also in the uk so that’s like 10x top range).

my personal guess would be your tbol is legit and your 4 ad is bunk.....unless there is a reason 4ad wouldn’t register as test......

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look at adding some 4andro or dermacrine to the cycle go help out. This should help to keep your test up and Lower suppression.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cheers guys so looked into the 4ad today and it's the 4-androstenedione ,(2 step conversion) version, and looks like I've been dosing low. Have ordered some fusion labs andtotest which is the 4-Androstenediol (1 step conversion) which I'll dose at 500mg per day and push through the last few weeks. Think I was expecting total test to be sky high mid cycle, rather than seeing suppression. Been making great noticeable progress and feel great so needed some decent advice. Cheers

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers guys so looked into the 4ad today and it's the 4-androstenedione ,(2 step conversion) version, and looks like I've been dosing low. Have ordered some fusion labs andtotest which is the 4-Androstenediol (1 step conversion) which I'll dose at 500mg per day and push through the last few weeks. Think I was expecting total test to be sky high mid cycle, rather than seeing suppression. Been making great noticeable progress and feel great so needed some decent advice. Cheers

I sent you a PM, brother.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait a minute, taking 4andro won’t prevent your TT to get lower on cycle???!