Low test @ 25... trt?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I’m 25 have been working out since about 16. I have bloods posted below, from a few weeks ago showing low test. I wake up tired often and have lack of motivation compared to others my age. I have tried clomid last year but obviously didn’t do much.. I took 2 cycles of pro-hormones back in highschool.. I had my bloods also taken in 2017 with test a bit higher at 362.. Would like to know y’alls input before jumping into trt
IMG_6050.JPG
IMG_6051.JPG

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your present diet, work life, sleep schedule? Are you stressed or anxious?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Provided you live a healthy lifestyle (little to no drinking, drugs, not obese, etc) I would absolutely recommend it. I got on at 26 and I don’t regret it one bit. I feel so much better. If so go the trt route be patient. It’s taken me about 8 months to get everything balanced.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
What is your present diet, work life, sleep schedule? Are you stressed or anxious?
Diet is good, drink only water, beer maybe 2-3 times a month when not on the road working, don’t eat processed foods & don’t eat sugar or anything like that. For work I’m in the oilfield so I’m working long 14 hour days, but get around 6-7 hours of sleep a night, I usually get 8–9 hours or sleep on my week off. I don’t get stressed or anxious easy but it can happen often with my line of work and being away from home a lot. However back in 2017 when I had my levels checked I was not in this line of work but still had low levels so I don’t think that’s much of a factor to consider.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Provided you live a healthy lifestyle (little to no drinking, drugs, not obese, etc) I would absolutely recommend it. I got on at 26 and I don’t regret it one bit. I feel so much better. If so go the trt route be patient. It’s taken me about 8 months to get everything balanced.
Yea I live a healthy lifestyle I would say, maybe drink alcohol 2-3 times a month, no drugs, still in good shape not much fat at all but just mentally feel lack of motivation and drive, hard gaining muscle in the gym, lost interest in sex as much a couple years ago but I can still make it happen

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get enough vitamin D? Enough saturated fats? Those are very important for testosterone production. Have you taken anything natural to see how your body responds to herbs? Like KSM66, an adaptagan that can raise testosterone in men, lower cortisol, and help the body adapt to physical and emotional stress. I notice when I tan (vitamin d), when I get cod liver oil (d, a, omega 3), decent sleep, and a good amount of sleep, I can feel the test production rise, and even aromatization to estrogen. I did over a few cycles in the past, some designer steroids, up to test injections. You could try DAA, that can help men that have low test, combine with a mild prolactin inhibitor (Prolactrone), a decent natural AI (Letrone), and a natural serm (Rebirth), yeah I did plug BLR, but I have looked into the ingredients, and from other testimonies, blood work from others, they are solid. And, I would exhaust any natural way to kick the gonads up a notch before going the TRT route. You only want to do that if you are 100 percent irreversible hypogonadism. Also, take some iodine, you may be thyroid hormone deficient, and that can negatively impact test production.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I run a higher fat lifestyle with moderate to low carbs, I take natural supplements quite often, have done a lot of Olympus labs K1ngs blood, alpha max, cel m-test. It’s been a few years since I’ve ran BLR but I’ve ran letrone and rebirth a couple times. I work outside all the time I wouldn’t think vitamin d deficient but I can give it a shot, I haven’t tried iodine but I might give it a shot even though It looked like my thyroid was in pretty good shape in bloodwork. Appreciate your input man.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I run a higher fat lifestyle with moderate to low carbs, I take natural supplements quite often, have done a lot of Olympus labs K1ngs blood, alpha max, cel m-test. It’s been a few years since I’ve ran BLR but I’ve ran letrone and rebirth a couple times. I work outside all the time I wouldn’t think vitamin d deficient but I can give it a shot, I haven’t tried iodine but I might give it a shot even though It looked like my thyroid was in pretty good shape in bloodwork. Appreciate your input man.
If your mostly clothed outside, you won't get the enough UVB to get sufficient D. And if you get D3, you would want it through a cod liver oil, rather than synthetic d3. I take 5mg of iodine and 600mg ksm66 each morning.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What is your current occupation
What area do you live in
Has your basement been flooded in past 5-10
Years?

Calcium is elevateD
Mcv is high
TSH means nothing with out full parameters
Sodium low
Globulin Low
Platelows are low
Alk phosp Low normal

Missing LH levels, prolactin
You estrogen higher then your testosterone so there is properly issue with estrogen dominance.

To give TRT in this instance is assanine and asking for causing more issues in the future. Seen it happen thousands of times come back to bite young guys in the ass

Not enough history -

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
What is your current occupation
What area do you live in
Has your basement been flooded in past 5-10
Years?

Calcium is elevateD
Mcv is high
TSH means nothing with out full parameters
Sodium low
Globulin Low
Platelows are low
Alk phosp Low normal

Missing LH levels, prolactin
You estrogen higher then your testosterone so there is properly issue with estrogen dominance.

To give TRT in this instance is assanine and asking for causing more issues in the future. Seen it happen thousands of times come back to bite young guys in the ass

Not enough history -
Ok good to hear, what history would like? My occupation is I work my ass of in the oilfield. I stay around Oklahoma tx most of the month and live in Texas for about a week or 2 a month. Do you know what would cause those certain levels to be high or low? They seem to be within the ranges provided but I know those ranges are obscure. What kind of panel should I have tested? Can you conclude anything from this bloodwork at all? I don’t know anything about bloodwork besides looking at numbers and comparing ranges, so your input/ explanation would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Also what would be your recommendation for steps to take from this point?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Oil fields produce him levels of xenoestrogen specifically petroleum based can cause endocrine disruption as this has been shown in clinical studies if you read my posts HPTA dysfunction is commonly cause by environmental pathogen emotional lifestyle imbalances. After doing several thousands of these you just known where to look at underlying pathology. The a/g ratio was the red flag

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Oil fields produce him levels of xenoestrogen specifically petroleum based can cause endocrine disruption as this has been shown in clinical studies if you read my posts HPTA dysfunction is commonly cause by environmental pathogen emotional lifestyle imbalances. After doing several thousands of these you just known where to look at underlying pathology. The a/g ratio was the red flag
Understandable, however I have had low t before coming out here for work.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established

Would you recommend that this would be a good overall blood test to get done & then see from there?
IMG_6059.JPG

Attachments

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a video I watched yesterday. Pretty good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You also should add prolactin to the test. Also test between 8 and 9am if possible.
Test fasted, that morning, and do not workout until after the test.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend that this would be a good overall blood test to get done & then see from there?View attachment 184045
When working with doctors we go right to the Dutch complete urine as it will be the most effective, efficient and economical way to answer all these questions. Dr Carrie jones is a really knowledge and we geek out from time to time sharing new findings. She one of the few people I trust with my own hormones. She’s is not taking appointment anymore sadly, but is consulting with the doctors with lab results from Dutch hormones