Looking to take cortisol supplements I can take all year preferably cheap

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Again going to just echo the Ashwagandha recommendations.

You can get trademarked versions cheap and the benefits extend to many areas.

KSM-66 or Sensoril are both worth a try, again based on research and how relatively cheap they are.

I like 600mg KSM-66 when using and it can be found ~$8 a month from SNS.

Currently using SNS Stress and Anxiety Relief (Sensoril, Bacopa, Rhodiola) and it definitely works as claimed for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS KSM-66 is 90 caps/695 mg. per cap and can be found at prices that are very tough to beat (translates into less than .30 cents per day).

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Reduce XT and SNS KSM66 are some great effective products to start with. Also great price point as well

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't been on in awhile guys, but thank you for all the suggestions. I found out the true issue. It wasn't cortisol, well not directly. It was a Dopamine deficiency. Everything is pretty much under control now. I do still have spikes so to speak, but I am much, much more calm.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't been on in awhile guys, but thank you for all the suggestions. I found out the true issue. It wasn't cortisol, well not directly. It was a Dopamine deficiency. Everything is pretty much under control now. I do still have spikes so to speak, but I am much, much more calm.
Are you willing to share how you are treating the Dopamine deficiency?