Looking for ALPHA Testers of our next product release

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Olympus Labs is seeking Alpha Testers for our next product release.

This product is the successor and dethroner of our previous product EP1LOGUE so it truly shines in a cutting phase and will be positioned as our cutting natural anabolic product.

an industry first ingredient will be introduced in this product and we are looking to collect reviews, feedback, and sporadic updates regarding the usage of this product

-preferably used standalone, but if you’ve been using something that you have great cognition over (staple stacks) that should be fine
-sporadic updates here regarding your fitness plan, goals, and how the product is positively or negatively affecting you.
-1 instagram story, tweet, or any form of social media content that the company can use in part of its testimonials content. This doesn’t need to be public it’s for the company to utilize for its marketing campaigns
-1 review posted via the strong Supps website

I’m pretty flexible as I recognize most of you but it always helps to have people vouch for others. In total at least 5 and at most 8 people will be selected

Jensing

Awards
I'll be honest and tell you I've never done a product log, but I think I could be a good candidate.

I have 1 week left of a bulk/strength building phase. I plan to in the first half of May start a cut/bodybuilding split with no other supplements other than staples (multi, fish oil, vit D, protein). I'm 6'5 225lbs and around 12% bodyfat currently with about 15 years of experience lifting weights. I've used Ep1logue in the past and liked it. I've used several other natural muscle builders that have been hit or miss as well.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Was a big fan of Ep1logue back when it first released so I would be highly interested in this!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be interested to try this to get me back in the game. but I won't do a social media post. I have done a few logs on here, some good, some bad. I have lost 33lbs over the past 9 weeks with mostly diet alone (taking dogs for walks, running with kids to ride a bike without training wheels). Currently a fat 218lbs. I take some feel good products, protein, fish oil, MV, and a fatburner for morning energy purposes. Just started weightlifting back this week. Nothing major, some deadlifting, Beachbody LIIFT and weighted walks. I am training around a self diagnosed partially torn labrum and will be for the next year or 2 or until it's unbearable.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed the original Epic and then Epic Unleashed . I also enjoyed Epilogue. I’m excited to see what this new formula brings. I will definitely be picking up a couple bottles if Strong has a nice pre sale like they did on the Alpha Bulk. I’m in Canada or I’d throw my name in the hat to log it . Those Alpha Bulk logs were disappointing , hope you guys find someone who will see the log through to the end this time .

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the social media flexible, for the people who have don’t do that?

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
I'm currently running alpha bulk, Ep1logue and Oracle. I used the OG Ep1logue back in the day too and loved it. I would love to be an alpha tester for this product.. I wish I had seen this on Tuesday....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Great Opportunity for someone!

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
It would be great to be considered for this but at any rate I'm just exited that a new Ep1loogue like product is coming out.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
We have a few more testing slots available. If interested please respond to this thread or the best way to submit your entry is by doing it in the Facebook members group “Olympus Labs Community”

ChilledFaith

Awards
I’d give it a shot. I’m just transitioning to a cutting phase for summer, so that would work well. I’m currently taking a multivitamin, Creatine and amentoflavone XT, but I’ve got a good handle on how those affect me. I won’t lie and say I’m consistent enough to do daily updates, but I can definitely do weekly at the least. Either way, hopefully this release goes well for you guys!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I’d give it a shot. I’m just transitioning to a cutting phase for summer, so that would work well. I’m currently taking a multivitamin, Creatine and amentoflavone XT, but I’ve got a good handle on how those affect me. I won’t lie and say I’m consistent enough to do daily updates, but I can definitely do weekly at the least. Either way, hopefully this release goes well for you guys!
please join the fb community and you’ll be easily able to message me from there. Thanks!

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Bumping this thread one more time! Let’s get more AM users hooked up! Message me your individual concerns if your on the fence and we’ll figure it out

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a great opportunity. OL keeps coming with the heat. 2023 is the comeback year

SinisterElite

SinisterElite

Awards
Have heard great stuff about epicat, I'm planning a tren stack soon so I'm likely not eligible; glad to see OL still posting here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have heard great stuff about epicat, I'm planning a tren stack soon so I'm likely not eligible; glad to see OL still posting here.
Thanks brother. Appreciate the support. Enjoy the tren

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Ate you still looking for testers? I am new to this forum but I would be a great testing and post all the updates. Been reading on the forums fir a long time now and an dedicated to my fitness and health

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ate you still looking for testers? I am new to this forum but I would be a great testing and post all the updates. Been reading on the forums fir a long time now and an dedicated to my fitness and health
Not at the moment but get your post count up and keep your eyes peeled. I’m sure they’ll be more soon. Nice
To have you on AM

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not at the moment but get your post count up and keep your eyes peeled. I’m sure they’ll be more soon. Nice
To have you on AM

Good Advice ! Remember how many looks there used to be on here!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys will see me as a positive and long term guy on here
We look forward to it. This is a great place with a lot of Fun and Knowledgeable members.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice to see OL again. Can anyone point me in the direction of the FB group?

edit - never mind I’m a moron, I see it.