Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could probably start with 200 test, 200 mast, and 100 deca for a month and still see results. That’s 500 total mg. Then bump the test and mast up for a few weeks to full dose, and THEN decide if you want to crank up the deca or not.
Ok that’s what I’ll do. I’ll try and update this log more frequently too as well as follow others. Life is just busy in a good way so I took some time off social media type things.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just checking in. I’m 3wks into 200t/200m/120d. Things are going well and elbow pain is starting to subside. One week left before I decide how to adjust dosing.
IMG_3628.JPG

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Little update, everything is going well. Almost settled in to final doses. Loving the addition of mast. I’m leaning out while filling out. Scale has remained the same even though some very obvious fat loss.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mast is not a great “get big” drug, but it is a great drug! It’s a quality > quantity application.
Seth feroce said his favorite drug is mast prop. I've only used enth. It's weird tho Scott McNally says he knows esters don't change the drug but he prefers mast enth over prop because he says he always got more out of enth where most people prefer prop 🤷‍♂️

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seth feroce said his favorite drug is mast prop. I've only used enth. It's weird tho Scott McNally says he knows esters don't change the drug but he prefers mast enth over prop because he says he always got more out of enth where most people prefer prop 🤷‍♂️
You get to deal with half the injection volume, half the injection frequency, and greater stability with enanthate - for nearly half the price per mg often!

Prop makes sense when you need to use it for a very short window or need to make very acute changes rapidly. Otherwise, I see it as a waste of effort.

Say a strength athlete needing to make a weightclass decides to jump into a contest only a month out, or maybe 6 weeks out but they’re very under-prepared. Or a bodybuilder is using X dose of Mast E in his prep, but specifically 2 weeks out his coach decides he needs to up the dose.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You get to deal with half the injection volume, half the injection frequency, and greater stability with enanthate - for nearly half the price per mg often!

Prop makes sense when you need to use it for a very short window or need to make very acute changes rapidly. Otherwise, I see it as a waste of effort.

Say a strength athlete needing to make a weightclass decides to jump into a contest only a month out, or maybe 6 weeks out but they’re very under-prepared. Or a bodybuilder is using X dose of Mast E in his prep, but specifically 2 weeks out his coach decides he needs to up the dose.
The price per mg and less injections is the main reasons I always liked Enanthate better, but I could see the special situations like you mentioned call for Prop. Actually the only time I used Prop. over Enanthate was when I made a trade with a buddy of mine and it included 4 vials.😜

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The reason I chose enth over prop was the price. If I was only running 1 or 200 mg that would be fine but I'm at 500 so I'm not trying to burn through a vial in 2 weeks

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mast is not a great “get big” drug, but it is a great drug! It’s a quality > quantity application.
I’m not trying to gain a bunch of mass. Thus, why I chose this blast for a longer duration with less gear. I’m a little over a gram total for the week and I think that’s gonna be just right. We’ll see how the next few weeks play out. Aggression is up big time as well as some acne on my chest. I can deal with both though. The icing on the cake will be the Var the last 6 weeks.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not trying to gain a bunch of mass. Thus, why I chose this blast for a longer duration with less gear. I’m a little over a gram total for the week and I think that’s gonna be just right. We’ll see how the next few weeks play out. Aggression is up big time as well as some acne on my chest. I can deal with both though. The icing on the cake will be the Var the last 6 weeks.
A total load of a gram sounds about right for what you're trying to accomplish 👍

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,
Blast is going great and I love the addition of mast. My source had a stupid good deal on legit primo so I took advantage while I could.

Anyway, I’m just trying to figure out dosages and length for a blast a while in the future. I’d be running test/ deca and primo. Thinking of keeping the test at 400 and deca around 300. The primo is the thing that is so conflicting. Some guys say run at least 400mg, done nothing less than 600mg etc. I would like to run it for 16wks I think.

Looking for your experience/recommendations

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,
Blast is going great and I love the addition of mast. My source had a stupid good deal on legit primo so I took advantage while I could.

Anyway, I’m just trying to figure out dosages and length for a blast a while in the future. I’d be running test/ deca and primo. Thinking of keeping the test at 400 and deca around 300. The primo is the thing that is so conflicting. Some guys say run at least 400mg, done nothing less than 600mg etc. I would like to run it for 16wks I think.

Looking for your experience/recommendations
Primo is good starting at 400….If it was just Test and Primo, I would say push the Primo to 600, but if you’re going to run it with Test and Deca, I would probably stick to 400. Actually Test at 400, Deca at 300, and Primo at 400 should be a pretty good cycle for you.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primo is good starting at 400….If it was just Test and Primo, I would say push the Primo to 600, but if you’re going to run it with Test and Deca, I would probably stick to 400. Actually Test at 400, Deca at 300, and Primo at 400 should be a pretty good cycle for you.
Thanks I enjoy a longer blast and I know primo takes a while to shine. Do you think 16wks is adequate? I will most likely add Var the last 6wks going from wk14-20

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks I enjoy a longer blast and I know primo takes a while to shine. Do you think 16wks is adequate? I will most likely add Var the last 6wks going from wk14-20
Oh yeah, 16 weeks should be good.👍

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People who say stuff like “X dose minimum bro” are guys who don’t know how to train and eat seriously and rely solely on drugs for their progress, or very advanced (read: high dose) gear users.

I mean if you are always running 2-3g cycles or more, of course primo under 600 is a waste, but not for someone running half of that total. And if the only time they can get better at anything is when they take more ****, then their opinion doesn’t mean much to me.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Deals like this don’t come around ever and this us something I’ve wanted to try but the cost has prohibited it. Now it’ll just sit and wait for months and months…

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like everything’s coming along really good. Your shoulders and traps are definitely doing good.👍

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Large and Good !!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You definitely put on some good muscle over the last year. Shoulders and lats much wider, and your chest, arms, and delts definitely more muscle and size. Your waist looks about the same size as well….good job man.👍💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are putting on some Muscle, Nice Work !! 💪

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope you all are doing well getting ready for the holidays. I’m no longer active on this forum. Still stalk you all from time to time haha. Still chugging along and doing the damn thing and GROWING hahahaha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had to buy new jeans this week because I’ve dropped from a 33-31” waist. I’m also up 5lb, so I’d say things are going well. Hope you guys are still getting after it too!
Good stuff man! Work still crazy busy for you? How have things been at the new place and gym?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_6616.JPG

Sorry guys I don’t get notifications for this thread of check often.
@Hyde work has been super busy a lot going on but it’s good. New place and gym are going well. Took this one a few hours ago. Feeling good at where I’m at physique wise.