sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Liver Assist XT:

Liver Assist XT is designed to be the most effective solution for On Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy available for liver support, health, and function. It can also be used as part of an overall liver support & detoxification regimen.

Liver Assist XT contains precise ratios of active ingredients, each with their own purpose and function:

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid derivative that is not present in the diet and must be obtained through supplementation. It is more stable than regular L-Cysteine, and offers a variety of overall health benefits. NAC exerts powerful antioxidant effects and serves to boost immune function and support optimal liver function by acting as a glutathione precursor.

Milk Thistle is standardized for Silymarin, which is well known to help support normal liver function. It exerts both a protective and detoxification benefits.

What is the importance of it being standardized?
The amount of Silymarin delivered by any Milk Thistle product directly relates to the amount of benefit that the product offers. Liver Assist XT is standardized to 80% Silymarin. If a product does not state how much Silymarin it is standardized for, you simply don’t know how much benefit you will receive from the product.

Turmeric contains curcumin and various curcuminoids. Curcumin has been shown to be a potent antioxidant and is used for a wide range of uses from allergies, to cardiovascular health, to liver support. The positive effect of turmeric on the liver is thought to come from curcumin’s ability to stimulate bile secretion and its overall antioxidant properties.

The answer to this question is simply - everything. The active ingredients in Turmeric that deliver the benefits are curcumin and curcuminoids, which is what the turmeric used in Liver Assist XT is standardized down for. Liver Assist XT uses Turmeric standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Without proper standardization for these active ingredients, value and benefits would easily be lost.

Artichoke Extract has a variety of uses, but is included in Liver Assist XT primarily for its positive effects on liver health and function. It helps support healthy bile function, which is essential to liver health. Artichoke Extract is antihepatoxic, hepatoprotective, and hepatonic – which means that Artichoke Extract helps to detoxify, protect, tone, balance, and strengthen the liver.

Artichoke Extract is also Hypocholesterolemic (which means that it helps lower cholesterol). It does so by decreasing the production of cholesterol in the liver and by increasing the rate of its transformation into bile acids, which help eliminate it from the body.

Artichoke Extract also has antioxidant properties, has been shown to support gall bladder health, and has been used to help with a variety of gastrointestinal disorders such as IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn’s disease, and more.

As with Turmeric and Milk Thistle (as well as most other herbs), it is the constituents that make up Artichoke Extract that deliver the above listed properties. Without proper standardization, the value and benefits provided by Artichoke Extract would be diminished or lost

In summary, Liver Assist XT provides specific amounts of active ingredients to make it the most complete solution available for On Cycle usage, Post Cycle Therapy, and overall liver support and detoxification regimens.

If used during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), Liver Assist XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E for a more comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen.

Liver Assist XT Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – 1000 mg
Milk Thistle (80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin) – 600 mg
Turmeric (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) – 250 mg
Artichoke Extract (cynara scolymus)(standardized to contain 13% - 18% caffeoylquinic acids calculated as chorogenic acid) – 100 mg

Liver Assist XT Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 1 to 3 times daily, preferably with meals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Available soon at NP

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but I'm boycotting SNS until you bring Focus XT back. :stick:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but I'm boycotting SNS until you bring Focus XT back. :stick:
I keep threatening him with the same thing....

:rofl:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just bumping this. I am suprised that alot more people havent taken interest in this for PCT purposes.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this. I am suprised that alot more people havent taken interest in this for PCT purposes.
x2 ... good for liver (obviously) but also cardiovascular benefits, cholesterol benefits, as well as prostate benefits from the tumeric...

:thumbsup:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the BEST liver supp out there.

Me and my dad have been using AX's Perfect Cycle but switched to this as it is clearly superior! congrats on a terrific product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the BEST liver supp out there.

Me and my dad have been using AX's Perfect Cycle but switched to this as it is clearly superior! congrats on a terrific product.
Thanks. Liver Assist sales are picking up well, but it still hasnt gotten the type of attention that I had hoped for or that I think the product deserves.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Liver Assist sales are picking up well, but it still hasnt gotten the type of attention that I had hoped for or that I think the product deserves.
That is weird as fukc man.. All one has to do is take a look at the ingredients, amount of caps in the bottle, and the price.. and it's a STEALLLLL!

Maybe advertise a bit more? a lot prolly haven't heard about it..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is weird as fukc man.. All one has to do is take a look at the ingredients, amount of caps in the bottle, and the price.. and it's a STEALLLLL!

Maybe advertise a bit more? a lot prolly haven't heard about it..
I think that is true, that alot of people just dont even realize that the product exists. Our reps do do a good job, but it just hasnt seemed to pick up attention yet as far as people that arent reps talking about it much.

SirGalahad

Awards
I think that is true, that alot of people just dont even realize that the product exists. Our reps do do a good job, but it just hasnt seemed to pick up attention yet as far as people that arent reps talking about it much.

I agree. I haven't heard of this supp until I read this thread. And because of it I'll be picking up a few bottles from NP.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree. I haven't heard of this supp until I read this thread. And because of it I'll be picking up a few bottles from NP.
Glad to hear. I really do feel that it is one of the top, if not the top liver support supplement available. Its just a matter of getting the word out.