LipoVantage - Thoughts or Experiences?

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of stim-free products. This looks intriguing. Any feedback from users or is Thermo Scorch the better option?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a big fan of stim-free products. This looks intriguing. Any feedback from users or is Thermo Scorch the better option?
No in depth feedback, but I have a buddy (who isn't super insane into working out) who purchased some and told me it helped him not feel as hungry and felt he felt he lost a decent bit of weight/fat in a month with it.

I think the formula looks pretty sweet for a stim free.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The feedback on LipoVantage has been very good and its a great seller for us.

I've noticed in general with stimulant free fat loss products, a lot of people don't post their feedback here on AM anymore - but it sells very well and has a lot of repeat customers - so that is good feedback in itself.

I've been using it myself as part of an overall fat loss supplement regimen but have been using it differently than some people. The most common dosage is likely using it before training or in the morning, but I haven't been able to workout since my accident, so I'm actually doing Thermo Scorch in the morning and LipoVantage before bedtime and the reason is that I am one of those people that will wake up in the middle of the night and screw my diet up by eating something I shouldn't while half asleep bc my appetite in the middle of the night is insane - and when I had tried LipoVantage in the morning, I noticed it greatly reduced my appetite, so I decided to switch it to before bedtime and I'm glad it did. I literally haven't woke up and eaten anything in the middle of the night now in 2 months and before this, I would wake up at night starving.

I hope that helps.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never considered taking it that light.

But could cut down my dinner appetite if I dosed it in the afternoon?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never considered taking it that light.

But could cut down my dinner appetite if I dosed it in the afternoon?
I think it definitely could based off my experience with it.

I love Lean Edge and it helps control my appetite to where I can eat but I'm not hungry - but LipoVantage really helps my appetite not be problematic at night, and when I was originally taking it in the morning, it definitely blunted how hungry I was for a good part of the day.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
No in depth feedback, but I have a buddy (who isn't super insane into working out) who purchased some and told me it helped him not feel as hungry and felt he felt he lost a decent bit of weight/fat in a month with it.

I think the formula looks pretty sweet for a stim free.
Good feedback, Resolve. Thank you.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
The feedback on LipoVantage has been very good and its a great seller for us.

I've noticed in general with stimulant free fat loss products, a lot of people don't post their feedback here on AM anymore - but it sells very well and has a lot of repeat customers - so that is good feedback in itself.

I've been using it myself as part of an overall fat loss supplement regimen but have been using it differently than some people. The most common dosage is likely using it before training or in the morning, but I haven't been able to workout since my accident, so I'm actually doing Thermo Scorch in the morning and LipoVantage before bedtime and the reason is that I am one of those people that will wake up in the middle of the night and screw my diet up by eating something I shouldn't while half asleep bc my appetite in the middle of the night is insane - and when I had tried LipoVantage in the morning, I noticed it greatly reduced my appetite, so I decided to switch it to before bedtime and I'm glad it did. I literally haven't woke up and eaten anything in the middle of the night now in 2 months and before this, I would wake up at night starving.

I hope that helps.
Thanks, Steve. Will pick some up. And I wish you the best in your ongoing recovery. Stay strong, my brother.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used both LipoVantage and Thermo Scorch for a cut, Stim in the am, non stim pm. They worked out Great !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it definitely could based off my experience with it.

I love Lean Edge and it helps control my appetite to where I can eat but I'm not hungry - but LipoVantage really helps my appetite not be problematic at night, and when I was originally taking it in the morning, it definitely blunted how hungry I was for a good part of the day.
For somebody fasting from 8 pm to 1pm next day the next day how would you dose it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For somebody fasting from 8 pm to 1pm next day the next day how would you dose it?
LipoVantage can be dosed anytime for the actual fat loss properties.

A lot of people experience really good appetite control with it, so it can be timed around whatever part of the day that someone needs that help the most, if they need that aspect of it.

I think its good to take in the morning, at night, or 30 minutes to an hour before a workout; but the main thing is to take it consistently. For some reason some people think that MitoBurn only needs to be taken on workout days and that's wrong.