Lipoderm Ultra Group Buy?

Mychael101

Awards
I've just learned that you will be carrying Avant Labs lipoderm ultra, any chance we can get a group buy on this product?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think what he means by a group buy is to buy a large bulk of it for a discounted price.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Group buy usually involves several people. Not several quantities by one person.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well yes, but the point of the group buy i believe was to buy a large enough quantity to warrant a good discount. That was the plan with it.

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
Let me know the quantities, and Ill shoot you a price. Thanks!

Mychael101

Awards
I guess we would like to know what your willing to do for us. Having numbers to see makes getting enough people comitted much easier. Possibly on a scale, the more people the larger the discount. And I'm thinking of a minimum of 20 people with the possibility of more for those that will purchase 2 or more bottles. Hope it won't be too hard especially with summer right around the corner!

johnz

Awards
Id have to talk to Avant Labs, but I dont yet have an account with thme as we're still in the process of working out the kinks of our new system/ warehouse.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for 2 if the price is low enough and shipping is flat.

Mychael101

Awards
Well the best price I can find is $32.99 and its most likely that it would take a minimum of two bottles to get the results most are after. Most people are paying $34.99 and not sure on shipping or if they even had to pay for shipping. I'm sure the guys here will take care of us its just gonna take a lil time.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Put me down for 2 also, if we can get the right price.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Any word? I am ready to order real soon...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Any word? I am ready to order real soon...
Must have patience with GB's. I remember waiting 4 months for multiple group buys on car parts. :run:

I'm sure it won't take that long, but he doesn't even have an account with Avant -- so maybe another couple weeks?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Too late, needed it soon so had to go to NP and order it.
Maybe if this goes thru in a few months I will make another order.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it won't take that long, but he doesn't even have an account with Avant -- so maybe another couple weeks?
As soon as John is ready, getting an account with us takes less than a day. ;)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As soon as John is ready, getting an account with us takes less than a day. ;)

I think these changes that johnz speaks of is taking far longer than expected. I am excited for the new Best Price Nutrition.

johnz

Awards
Honestly, the computer/ database issues have been unbelievable. We want to get this at 100% before we take on any new brands and add some of the new products we've already had for a few months. We have a guy working on the processes and we're almost there....its very exciting.